• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Kind of bummed that no Switch version is in the works, but not totally surprised given the emphasis on 4K. Given how short the levels were it seemed perfect for a Switch iteration.

Pricing will ultimately determine whether or not I buy. I wonder if Activision are going to release 3/THUG/etc as expansion passes.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Tim Sweeney just can't help himself. I guess I'll play it next year (at a huge discount).

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeeeeeeeeeees!!!!! It looks awesome! I can't wait to play this, I'm so fucking hyped!!

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Warehouse demo availability and date(s) to be announced and subject to change

From the announcement

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I like how they act like the other one don't exist. Like they don't even mention them.

Just like "Playing this game with new controllers will be different".

Kingdizzi

Banned
Aug 11, 2019
Publishers like Activision rewarding Epic for how pro-consumer they are, all those free games we have been getting! God I love Epic, best thing to happen to PC gaming.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Activision are wild bro. They made MW2 Remastered exclusive to PS4 for an entire month instead of their own platform and now this isn't coming to Battle.net, lmao.

Epic came in with the bag.

Lyrick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just great. It's on outgoing consoles and a storefront I don't want to bother with.

Maybe if it comes to gamepass I'll install it.

was hyped for a bit, but their platform choices totally missed the fucking mark.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
REVERT REVERT REVERT

Revert confirmed
so stoked
they are updating the feel to make it feel more modern
day 1

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
They're basing it on the original Neversoft code.

giphy.gif