• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
We had Walmart leaks, we had rating board leaks, we had adult cam girl twitter account leaks ... this was all nothing compared to Tony Hawk via SMS chat leaks.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This better be better than the last time they tried to make an HD version of these.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Please be on Switch.
Activision:
cover2.jpg

I hope this ages like shit.

OP
OP
Dest

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Why did you not gave a little extra information about why you would have gotten such text in opening post? You should have known people wont believe you right away.....
i added a spoiler bit to the op just cause i can't have too much fun around here

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this is true I'll buy the shit out of it.

This kind of seems like a real wild claim though tbh.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, bring me skate 4. If not that then skate 2 or 3, if not that then fine skate 1 i guess. If not that then cmon at least the skate 3 on IOS rumor could be real. If not skate at all then at least remaster the best hawk games like underground 2 and American Wasteland

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So we arent getting a new Tony Hawk? Or is this 1+2 remaster a 2 in 1? Either way hype, 2 was significantly better because of manuals, but im partial to 1's soundtrack as well
We had Walmart leaks, we had rating board leaks, we had adult cam girl twitter account leaks ... this was all nothing compared to Tony Hawk via SMS chat leaks.
This timeline.....

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
So is this Keighley's Tuesday thing?

If so, sorry for Geoff, but I'm down for a remake/remaster of TH1 and 2, especially if they take some of the features from later games (probably more effort than they'll spend, but still)