• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We truly are back in the 90's. Back on our PS1 Pizza Hut Demo Disc shit

EfEiuBPU8AAXBLe

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is pretty cool, I appreciate the throwback approach

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is on Tony Hawk's burrito? Why only the first 2000 people?

I'm going to have to order a burrito at like 9AM just to get it:

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
i bought a tony hawk burrito. it gets delivered in a half hour. i'l let everyone know if it tastes like tony hawk.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Just opened the Chipotle app. Apparently you can't edit the ingredients or else it's no longer valid for promotion - so hopefully you like guac & red tomatillo salsa.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
Like I said in the announcement thread I'd be all over this if I could remove the guac or have it on the side.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little taken aback they could make 2000 burritos out of Tony Hawk, they must be real skimpy with the meat

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Just ordered. Had a free entree on my account anyways, so this worked out great. AND I got in on that free Avengers Verizon deal. A great day for brands!

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When does this start? I can't even find the Chipotle tweet, let alone any information about what platforms are being offered.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Kinda sucks that you don't get the demo for a physical preorder or even the collectors edition. Only digital and this promo.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
When does this start? I can't even find the Chipotle tweet, let alone any information about what platforms are being offered.

They actually haven't released an official tweet. Just replying to others who mentioned it.

Here's the fine print on a bare minimum webpage.

The first 2,000 account holders to order the Tony Hawk Burrito on the Chipotle mobile app [or at chipotle.com} will receive a code to the e-mail associated with the account, allowing the recipient to access a demo version of the re-launch of the [Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2] videogame, ESRB rated T for Teen. If you place a qualifying order, you consent to receiving the email and code even if you have previously opted out of receiving marketing communications from Chipotle. You'll need an Activision account, applicable platform account and internet connection to redeem the Code. Void where prohibited; additional terms may apply.