• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

Fuck the New York Times

Fuck Tom Jolly, Fuck Maggie Haberman, and Fuck Bari Weiss. Fuck that newspaper to high heaven.

Trump is a fucking villain who tear gassed protesters for a fucking photo-op and this is what you come up with.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
How is the headline not: US president threatens to send US military against protesters?

May 26, 2018
That ain't even both sidesing it. It's straight up following Trump's speech, painting him as the law and order guy he claims to be.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Always remember, NYT has a very ugly history supporting or hand waiving fascism and other harmful policies.

Trash tier paper and organization.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
Have never understood how they became a beacon of journalism. Individual writers sure, but WaPo and several other older papers, some of which no longer exist, have been far more ethical and effective leaders in the space.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York Times gonna New York Times. They should not have the reputation they have after this shit show of an administration.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
The number of blue check marks - including journalists - calling this out is heartening.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I wish the media was as left as conservatives think it is

Mar 10, 2018
Y'all need to remember that the bigs news organizations are owned and run by the wealthy elite. They are not "the people." It's in their best interests to maintain the status quo, no matter how institutionally racist it may be.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
That ratio. Geez, what a poor headline.

Happy to see OTHER journalists calling them out and other papers reporting more accurate headlines.
EZeQPlKXkAIEX0b

robot

Oct 27, 2017
If nothing else I'm kinda surprised they decided on the headline already. It feels like it's going to be a long night and a lot more could happen.

LtOrange

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego
I have a NYT subscription and have been waiting in their online chat for 20 minutes to get my sub canceled. "Sorry our wait times are longer than expected. Thank you for your patience."