• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
Now you can cook all those well-known Tomb Raider recipes!!! Wait....wha

k6LG6Tn.jpg

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
how to cook chicken

1) take one from a russian village
2) throw it really high up in the air
3) shoot a fire arrow on it

Oct 30, 2017
Oh the hell with the classic TR games getting Remastered to celebrate the franchise big 25th anniversary.... THIS IS THE BIG DEAL RIGHT HERE!!!!

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
"We need more revenue from our Tomb Raider IP without any additional work"

"...we could repackage and resell the new games. Again. Again."

"Great, but we need something else, something fun and outside of the games. Something that people do everyday..."

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Have they done cookbooks for FF14 and FF15?

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah it's weird. I recently learned there's an Overwatch cookbook too. It doesn't make any sense to me.

71iTo+gAheL.jpg

Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: Monroe-Cassel, Chelsea: 9781683835882: Amazon.com: Books

Overwatch: The Official Cookbook [Monroe-Cassel, Chelsea] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Overwatch: The Official Cookbook

This was is pretty fun. It's themed around where each of the characters are from, so there's a lot of variety to it. My brother loves to cook/bake and I've been getting him a couple of these themed cookbooks for Christmas for a few years now. He likes them because it pushes him to use ingredients he wouldn't normally use. This one and Game of Thrones are his favorites.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's weird. I recently learned there's an Overwatch cookbook too. It doesn't make any sense to me.

71iTo+gAheL.jpg

Overwatch: The Official Cookbook: Monroe-Cassel, Chelsea: 9781683835882: Amazon.com: Books

Overwatch: The Official Cookbook [Monroe-Cassel, Chelsea] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Overwatch: The Official Cookbook
There is one for Fallout too apprently, that I saw on the subreddit.

"Add 2 cups of baking powder, 3 teaspoons of sugar and one highly radioactive weapons grade plutonium of your choice"

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair

71iTo+gAheL.jpg

There's a World of Warcraft one too. I have it. I think I received it in one of those loot gaming boxes I used to subscribe to.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
tombraider25.square-enix-games.com

Tomb Raider 25 Year Celebration

2021 marks the 25th year of the Tomb Raider franchise and the original game release by Core Design. Look back on Lara Croft’s legacy with yearlong community celebrations.
As such, we are collaborating with our network of Official Tomb Raider Fansites and community members across the globe to ensure the authenticity of each recipe. We share their excitement that other fans around the world will get a taste of their traditions, be it preparing Ceviche from Peru, Kathi Rolls from India, or Beans on Toast – Lara's favorite food – from England.
Recipes are not tied to just the survivor trilogy it seems.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Lara's back in POG cook book form.

Jokes aside, it's clear they have no game news for the series so they're just doing what they can to keep her in the spot light and in people's minds until they are ready.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, guess I'll buy this then since there's nothing else Tomb Raider related to blow my money on.