• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta wonder if in Smallville's universe - are Lex and Clark friends again? Would that play a role?
Well if I just scoot on over to Smallville's wiki page...

After he had grafted his many clones' best pieces together to create his composite clone LX-Ø to which he was restored into thanks to an alternate-reality Lionel Luthor's deal with Darkseid, Lex met with Clark to look forward to their destiny together as arch-nemeses. He then mortally stabbed his half-sister Tess Mercer, who erased all of his memories using a neurotoxin

Due to the loss of his memories, Lex distrusts and hates Superman, seeing him as a potential threat to Earth. He has fulfilled his destiny as Superman's greatest enemy.

...gonna say probably not

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I can't wait to see Welling as Superman proper. This is gonna be a treat for a person that watched Smallville religiously like me.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Maaaan I'm going to start watching smallville tonight again huh
tumblr_o4b1u7rCUd1temzxdo3_r1_500.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Maaaan I'm going to start watching smallville tonight again huh
tumblr_o4b1u7rCUd1temzxdo3_r1_500.gif
I strarted last night, honestly for something that got so dragged on when the Arrowverse strarted its kinda of a breath of fresh air compared to Flash, Supergirl, etc. at the moment.
I like that Clark has a life and stuff exists outside of the hero stuff & overall story(others do but it always feels so fake and by the numbers).

Oct 25, 2017
Hope Tom isn't against a suit this time
I mean he's gonna be around multiple people dressed like
sei_36453767-2513-e1540340475956.jpg

Supergirl-Season-5-Set-Photos-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

That's only true because the people who would want Lana quit watching Smallville three or four years in and don't watch the CW's superhero shows. I loved Smallville for the first few seasons as a teen drama with a superhero angle, but as soon as it stopped being a teen drama and went full-on budget sci-fi, I couldn't bear watching it. I remember Kristin Kreuk got a lot of backlash for saying she wasn't gonna watch the Smallville finale live, then had to explain it's because the show at that point was so different from what it was when she started. It's true and she was a great Lana back when Smallville was a teen drama.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This is either goinf to be the biggest clusterfuck and failure of all time or be the TV equivalent of Avengers Endgame, holy fuck at that line up. Gonna have to catch up on everything just to understand this event, its that good.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Erica Durance? She killed it as Lois Lane.

... probably shouldn't hold my breath on Chloe though.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
They should just get Chloe back too. Put her handcuffed hands in the front pocket of a hoodie and don't film the leg shackles. Classic camera trickery.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I said it in the DCTV topic but I guess I didn't here but I could maybe see Welling in a suit this time since at the very least he won't have to wear the trunks anymore.

Any chance for Sam Jones and Alison Mack to reprise their roles? I haven't heard much from them besides a little prison time.
Joke post, right? Jones has barely worked since he got out of prison but Allison Mack is going to be sentenced this month and looking to do like 15 years for her role in that sex cult.

EDIT: Well shit, I should've refreshed.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I almost hope we don't see Tom in the suit. Just in his blue shirt / red jacket hilarity. That's the Smallville way.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Do people really just want every single Smallville character to show up in this? Like, it's cute that they're using Clark and Lois, but come on.

If you're gonna use Rosenbaum, use him as an alternate Wally West, not Luthor. It's Crisis on Infinite Earths, not Smallville 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Do people really just want every single Smallville character to show up in this? Like, it's cute that they're using Clark and Lois, but come on.

If you're gonna use Rosenbaum, use him as an alternate Wally West, not Luthor. It's Crisis on Infinite Earths, not Smallville 2: Electric Boogaloo.
I think it's reasonable to want Green Arrow and Flash. They can leave yellow shirt Aquaman.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Rosenbaum's Lex is a bigger character on that show than Lois. He's definitely needed. Bringing in Green Arrow would be great as a passing the torch moment. People were furious when Amell was cast instead of a spin off with Hartley. That's all you need. Would've said Chloe if she wasn't a sex criminal.

They can leave yellow shirt Aquaman.
He'd be playing Hawk anyway

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Rosenbaum's Lex is a bigger character on that show than Lois. He's definitely needed. Bringing in Green Arrow would be great as a passing the torch moment. People were furious when Amell was cast instead of a spin off with Hartley. That's all you need. Would've said Chloe if she wasn't a sex criminal.

It would be pretty difficult to have multiple Lex Luthors in a show at the same time without the entire thing becoming about them almost immediately.