• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
Like I said, Tom's Superman is the one incarnation that actually suits the jeans and t-shirt look.

1173325.jpg
I actually liked this look, so I'd be okay with this.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
No Lex?! God dammit...

Went down the rabbit hole the other day and watched some of my favorite scenes from the show. I still remember being absolutely shocked when they killed Lana after Clark told her his secret. And then they followed it up with killing his dad instead. My teenager brain couldn't handle all of that grief.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I never read them. Worth going back to?
They're okay if you're a Smallville fan and if you want to see what its equivalent of Batman and the Justice League. Also Clark becomes a Green Lantern and gets the Speed Force.

It's kinda impressive that they adhered to the show's costume budget and designs.

orava

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 10, 2019
I hope they manage to make it so that people who haven't watched the show(s?) aren't going to be too confused.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
I know I'm in the minority but I really believe that Supergirls Superman suit is one of the best they have made.

Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm in the minority but I really believe that Supergirls Superman suit is one of the best they have made.
Nope I agree.
Only issue personally are
1. Neck cut doesn't match the actor's build well, elsworlds black suit collar was better.
2. Cape buckles are fine but look a tad plasticy, and are too narrow. If they went all the way to the neck opening it would look way better.

I actually prefer it to MoS I think.

Oct 25, 2017
Who is that next to Barry?
At first I thought it was a crew member, then maybe Supergirl but the boots don't match hers.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Black Lightning on the Waverider is just all sorts of craziness. I love it. He should be the captain!!

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
This Crisis crossover is going to be awesome.

I still kinda can't believe that are pulling it off and they are getting as many characters as they could.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017

I know it was announced but I just couldn't really believe until this. BL being surrounded by the Legends stuff as well? That's show is the complete opposite of BL. Thought does kinda make sense since Legends is the second best Arrowverse show with BL being the first now.