• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Finally, but i really fear that will be some low effort remaster like say Dark Souls, which is such a waste especially if you see what could be done, like with Demon's Souls. I know it won't be a remake, but still....
Hope i'm wrong though and this will be great!

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Finally, but i really fear that will be some low effort remaster like say Dark Souls, which is such a waste especially if you see what could be done, like with Demon's Souls. I know it won't be a remake, but still....

The rumor that they delayed this to work further on ME1's combat makes me hope it won't be a minimal effort remaster.

OP
OP
Schlorgan

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Worst I'm expecting is Burnout Paradise Remastered/Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered (which I would be fine with), best case I'm expecting is Saints Row The Third Remasterrd.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I'M EXCITED

(to see a weird 5 minutes making of video about concept arts and vague shit of the future of the series)

N7_Kovalski

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah not getting my hopes up. Probably be something like "Introducing our new line of N7 coffee mugs!"

seroun

Oct 25, 2018
Give it to us Bioware. You know you want our money. We want our ME remaster. We can have a deal here.

Nov 3, 2017
Is this about the team playing a PnP game on stream? Or really about a remake announcement? I mean, the pen & paper session using Blades in the Darkness was announced already, but still. Could be nothing.