• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tom Nook is definitely a billionaire. He has millions of players across millions of towns on the hook with his mortgages.

GuEiMiRrIRoW

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
He's probably one of my favorite characters. I even put him over my work table.
Most of the people who works for me fins him adorable but really don't understand the meaning of it... the people who does normally gets a raise..

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Yes

f18cc6af-fc88-4cae-9rnkx9.jpeg

Tom Nook is a liar.

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine living in a world where your only worry is that the nice tanooki that got you set up on the path to a wonderful life, where you can spend your days pursuing your dreams and your biggest concern is whether or not your blue roses will bloom this week or next, might maybe someday do something that's possibly kinda shady because of your own paranoia that isn't reflected by the reality of the situation. Imagine living in that world. Where your neighbors care about you and everyone's differences are respected. Where every town has a museum and the government officials do their best to make every as good as it can be.

I got your back, Nook.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine living in a world where your only worry is that the nice tanooki that got you set up on the path to a wonderful life, where you can spend your days pursuing your dreams and your biggest concern is whether or not your blue roses will bloom this week or next, might maybe someday do something that's possibly kinda shady because of your own paranoia that isn't reflected by the reality of the situation. Imagine living in that world. Where your neighbors care about you and everyone's differences are respected. Where every town has a museum and the government officials do their best to make every as good as it can be.

I got your back, Nook.
103.gif

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
This is the first time he's actually been in power.

In AC, WW, and CF he was just a merchant and unofficial real estate agent. Tortimer was mayor.
In NL Tortimer retired and Nook gave up the shop to his sons and started an actual real estate agency.
In NH he's essentially become mayor. He owns the island and works out of City Hall with assistant mayor Isabelle. They've combined powers to rule the world.

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
I'm sure Nook has a palace with all of his schemes over the years. Someone tell Joker and the gang to look him up on the meta-nav and send a calling card his way...

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We need a poll up in this thread

Is Tom Nook a Crook?
"The crookiest and tanookiest"
"Look, Nook ain't no crook"
"Nook took me by the hand and gave me a home. Don't throw the book at Nook"

Jamesac68

Oct 27, 2017
Zero interest, no rush on paying him back. The only possible complaint is that Tom Nook doesn't just give everything out for free because someone turned up holding out a hand saying "Gimme!"