• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
The more I think about it makes me wonder, does this new addition to the lore mean that superheroes have body type specific versions of their costumes? Does Bruce have a dad-bod ready version of the batsuit to accommodate the inevitable love handles?

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
*sigh*

Doubt we're gonna get Helena anyways.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
*Bruce starts getting excited about having his first girl while a lone tear rolls down Cassandra Cain's face somewhere in obscurity*

e6e136118c0b3a0c3c86faaf44da42fe.jpg
Still the absolute worst.

Who the fucks ships Batman and Batgirl?

Nov 1, 2017
Remember the last time she had a baby during the Nu52? How it wasn't Batman's kid. And then they shipped off the baby to protect it.

You probably forgot all about it because it meant jack.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I find it amusing how I know all about the silly crack pregnacy fetish fanart because of the internet talking about it for years, but this is the first time I'm finding out how much weird pregancy fetish stuff there has been in official comics. Like seriously guys what the fuck?

Last edited:

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
After Mr. Miracle I believe in him. He is better at non-canonical stories.

Mr. Miracle is canon.

All his books are canon, what you probably mean is he sucks at ongoing comics.

I didn,t even read the end of his Batman run because of sour grapes. I was one of the few who actively defended him here. Until Heroes in Crisis, that is.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Mr. Miracle is canon.

I didn,t even read the end of his Batman run because of sour grapes. I was one of the few who actively defended him here. Until Heroes in Crisis, that is.

is black label canon? because if not i think adam strange is his first "out of canon" dc story

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
*Bruce starts getting excited about having his first girl while a lone tear rolls down Cassandra Cain's face somewhere in obscurity*
I'm doing holy work, letting everyone around me know that Bruce Wayne has two daughters, although one hasn't been born yet in current canon.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Mr. Miracle is canon.

No. I meant canonical ongoing titles.That's funny because I didn't read it as canon and honestly I was able to enjoy it that way. I appreciated the take he put on the new gods. Man that kind of changes things for me considerably lol.

I didn't enjoy his Batman at all which was my only point of reference for him working on an ongoing. Let me guess his vision series is also canon?

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
No. I meant canonical ongoing titles.That's funny because I didn't read it as canon and honestly I was able to enjoy it that way. I appreciated the take he put on the new gods.

I didn't enjoy his Batman at all which was my only point of reference for him working on an ongoing. Let me guess his vision series is also canon?

Yes Vision is also canon! Viv is a part of the Champions!

STL062988-1.jpg

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Why is she upside down? Why was this necessary?

Why not? She sticks to walls, she's spider-woman for God's sake and the baby wouldn't mind it, or would it? Serious question.
Plus it makes for a much better cover.

That comic is great btw, and an example of pregnancy in comics done right.
(But Tbf I haven't read it since it came out and some controversial stuff might have gone way over my head at the time)