• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Looks like fun, I'm definitely gonna have to watch that soon.

They also got Simu Liu on the show recently.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Oh shit I need to catch up on Hot Ones. I'm so far behind.

Best interview show out there right now by far.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love how he goes for seconds multiple times. What a boss.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
I would not make it that far. I love wings but my spice tolerance has worsened as I've gotten older. It makes me so sad.

Coolio and Aubrey Plaza had my favorite reactions if anyone is new to this series.

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
Really good episode, Tom going in multiple times and doing it for an acting experience was hilarious.

Although I have to say the MCU publicity team seems to love the Hot Ones circuit, this season had a ton of MCU stars. Not that I'm complaining.

Does anyone know who those guys were at the end with him?

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Gordon Ramsay on this show made me laugh harder than I can remember. This was too over the top for him.

I dare someone to watch that one and not at least chuckle once.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Just ordered some wings, got the craving. Some of the hits he took it didn't even look like he put the sauce on, they should really have a wing cam

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
How did he manage to juggle dealing with the spice and keeping himself from spoiling NWH

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hot Ones adds another one to its' MCU hit list.

Are Keanu and The Rock the two biggest white whales remaining for them?

My favorite Da Bomb reaction still goes to Alton Brown. Dude does not break and just picks it up, calls it garbage, and throws it in the trash lmao.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Loooove this show. Good interview too. Tom is adorable even while suffering.

I'm picking up the season 16 sauce set for Christmas, just to see who can get the furthest in my family. I like to think I'll make it to the end since I love spicy food but these sauces are on another level.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I need an ISO of tom saying "I'm gunna shit my pants" so I can make that my new ringtone.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
You can order the kits by season. I have season 16 ready for the extended family to try on New Years!

Grunge Hamster

alt account
Banned
Dec 1, 2021
Best one was the one with Elizabeth Olsen, she didn't even flinch while eating the spiciest ones :v

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the best one is jeff goldblum where he just talks about his wife's balenciagas and throws his wings in the garbage

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
The only good ones are where they eat the entire wing. Some little nibble is boring as fucking. Bring back Shia.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I'd like to do this simply because I love hot wings, and hot sauces don't seem to faze me like they do other people.

My favorite wing right now is either a habanero or Carolina Reaper sauce at a couple places near me. Really love the Habanero one, and the place I get it at is a family owned restaurant. I bought a bunch for a football party and no one could handle them 🤣 . Meanwhile I don't even think they're "hot". I mean, my nose runs some, and my eyes water a little, but that's it. I could eat like 20, they're delicious. 🤷‍♂️ .

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
It has been a good season this year, i really hope Kunis can deliver on her promise to get Conan on the show, he should be amazing by round 10.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I was confused when he found the first one spicy, but someone pointed out in the comments that he had initially touched the spiciest one.

Killed it haha! Good lad 🕸🕷

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Kinda embarrassed to admit that I had no idea that Tom Holland was British until just now when I saw a clip on Twitter from the interview lol

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Vince Staples and Desus and Mero prolly got the best episodes of this they were hilarious. Loved seeing Vince shit on DaBomb.