• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man: Homework
Spider-Man: Home on the Range
Spider-Man: Coming Home
Spider-Man: Homeward Bound

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
lol nope. Enjoy seeing the money shot of all three spider-men facing off against the entire sinister six 9 months before release
Going by Sony's history of doing this, we'll probably see that shot a week before the movie comes out. I hate it.

I can't explain enough how happy I was watching Endgame in a theater and almost having every single shot after the first 15 minutes be completely new to me. Literally the only shot I recognized was Cap tightening the strap to his shield. And then I immediately questioned why such a low bar should make me happy.

Azubah

Dec 30, 2017
It's gonna be Phone Wrecker, Pete uses his absolute power over Stark tech to destroy all smart phones.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
These titles are all official titles... from a different universe. Gearing up for the multiverse crossover already.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
the different titles could be a reference to the multiverse, each universe has a different title maybe 👀

Android

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
So... looks like Spiderman:Goonies. I really wish Spiderman hadnt been snapped.. I'm tired of teenager spidey. Gimme "I'm not gonna make rent and Mary jane isnt speaking to me right now" Spidey, this has been overdone.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
The trick is that it's 3 different movies from the perspective of 3 different Spider-Men.

Tom Holland: Phone Home - Peter gets caught up in Wanda's madness & Doctor Strange has to help him out.

Tobey Maguire: Home-Wrecker - Peter finds out John Jameson has it out for him after stealing MJ. This is payback.

Andrew Garfield: Never Leave Home - Peter is still sulking after news reports show that Rhino couldn't kill a guy in the middle of heartbreak.