• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Eu8noiLWYAYhkg-

EumrflUXEAQ77Hm.jpg

Bazza

Oct 27, 2017
Brilliant name if the rumors of it involving the multiverse are true, ties into the other moves as well having 'home' in the title.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually three different movies in one. The next title will be the "official" name, but Phone Home and Home-Wrecker will be the title of the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield "versions" of the movie.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
Seems certain they'll use the word "Home" regardless of what it is. So I guess this could be called the "Home trilogy" for people that don't want to say "MCU Spider-Man movies" or "Tom Holland Spider-Man movies".

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
"Goodnight SPIDERMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks" - Tom Holland.

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
It's a joke.

So y'all can carry on with your normal lives, resume trashing Tom Holland and deifying Tobey again.

Spider-Man may be in the MCU but it's still a Sony movie. They have control over the marketing.
I really want Sony to stop spoiling 3rd act shit in their movie trailers. Can we at least have that?

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Spider-Man may be in the MCU but it's still a Sony movie. They have control over the marketing.
Different studio and distributor though. Iirc a Spider-Man Homecoming trailer already came out that spoiled some of Endgame while Endgame was still in theaters.
I mean, I understand that. Still indicates it's way too early to expect a trailer.

Also, the Far From Home trailer included a bit in front saying you should watch Endgame first. These things are coordinated, different studios or not.