• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty badass that they're including some end game stuff in the beta

Mockerre

Story Director
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Have they implemented monsters yet?

I see they've got a robot, and that's a step up. But still.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but how is the divison as a solo player ? I pretty much played Destiny 1 & 2 90% solo and still enjoyed it very much.

KiLLaDeZo

Banned
Mar 27, 2018
As disappointed as I was with the division 1, the release of division 2 has me hyped for some reason ?

Artorias

Oct 25, 2017
Have they talked about improving TTK at all? It took me out of the game to have random hoodie wearing asshole take an entire clip.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing the original a lot solo lately.

I don't have a pvp build at all so it is still a thrill to work my way around the dark zone and pull off the occasional extraction - especially if another agent turns up and the "will they, won't they" begins.

Really can't wait to dive right in.

Aangster

Oct 27, 2017
Have they talked about improving TTK at all? It took me out of the game to have random hoodie wearing asshole take an entire clip.

They've cut it down much further than the patch 1.4 changes to TTK, having also revamped the armour system. It's fairly visible in the recent Dark Zone footage and applies to PVP too.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017

Apparently TTK is significantly reduced (for both PVE and PVP) which is a welcome change. Who knows if that'll carry over when we get to the min-max endgame builds and/or legendary missions, but it definitely seems to be a priority for Massive to make the gameplay less spongy.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Quite excited about this one, which was surprising as I thought Anthem is going to captivate me instead of this old dog. Turns out Anthem is more power spam and fantastical than I'd like and so here I am.

darkwing

Oct 25, 2017
yes, they already said they are going to shorten the TTK, i guess we will see in the private beta

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
That's good content for a beta, very excited. Also missing the snowy winter vibe here. I hope Ubi is listening closely and working on some kind of patch/dlc down the line. The Winter setting was one of Division 1's unique selling points to me.

Timetable:
servlet.ImageServer

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
That's good content for a beta, very excited. Also missing the snowy winter vibe here. I hope Ubi is listening closely and working on some kind of patch/dlc down the line. The Winter setting was one of Division 1's unique selling points to me.

Timetable:
servlet.ImageServer
I'm super hyped for this but it's a week away so I'll just try out the Anthem open demo to pass the time.

Lamptramp

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but how is the divison as a solo player ? I pretty much played Destiny 1 & 2 90% solo and still enjoyed it very much.

I played through the first game a few times and at least 2 of those I completed it alone from start to finish. The story content though easy enough to match-make when you want, can be completed solo, and one can spend hours in the city looting bosses and gathering collectibles without ever being in a team.. Division 1 has a lot of content for a solo player, and I would hope the second is the same.
Its great with friends as well, but easy to play alone.

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
When do you get your beta code from Amazon? I preordered a few days ago and usually with these things you get the code pretty much instantly. On with Amazon CS now and they said they will send the code on 13th March.......

Edit - Nevermind she walked it back now and said I will get the code by the 6th.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
For some reason they sent me a code weeks after I canceled my preorder.

So if anybody's interested to have it just send me a quick PM.

Edit : Claimed

Last edited:

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Wait no more weapon mods loot clogging up our inventories? Thank god

Se_7_eN

Oct 25, 2017
Hope they kept the echoes from the first one . I jus gloves loading up a echo and watching an event unfold , really was a great way to show mini story bits .
+1, I enjoyed that too.
Echoes, Phone calls, texts, etc are all still in the game.

I hope the atmosphere from the 1st game isn't totally gone here.
Why would it be? Because of the snow?

This game is actually quite a bit darker than the first in terms of people in despair and really sets the mood for desperation

This is gonna cut the legs clean off of Anthem, isn't it
In my opinion, yes...

PVP (With a rewards system) and Raids alone do it for me.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
It would be a big shame if the game didn't launch with some kind of randomized PVE game mode, whether based on Underground or Resistance. (Or, hell, Survival). Part of what brought the Division to such a good place in 1.8 was that you had plenty of avenues to drag you to the endgame without relying on either the DZ (which is too intimidating for people without min-maxed builds) or endlessly replaying Lexington. I'm sure Massive has, well, a massive team working on this but there's only so much content they can cram into the launch build of the game and most of it will be built around the 1-30 LZ progression.