• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
Tom Brady is the goat. The haters have slowly, painfully, run out of reasons to dunk. Now it's just reduced to clownery to downplay the greatness. Essentially it's just "He had a good defense" and "Another QB COULD do that"... Imagine being a fan of football and hating on the greatest to ever do it when you got to watch him live.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who doesn't give two shits about sports, isn't Tom Brady a friend/supporter of Donald Trump? Because yeah, fuck that guy if so.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The year is 2121. Humanity is on the brink of extinction. Food and water are dwindling into nothingness. The final few stragglers compete in life or death games for the right to fall to the ageless barbarian king Tom Brady on his quest to a 41st ring...

Deleted member 69501

User requested account closure
Banned
May 16, 2020
As someone who doesn't give two shits about sports, isn't Tom Brady a friend/supporter of Donald Trump? Because yeah, fuck that guy if so.
Idk, but regardless that has nothing to do with this story. If you're truly interested in his political views I'm sure you could google them.

Idk why they'd keep it a secret but if true this is highly impressive.... Or really sad that he could still win at age 43 and with a hobbled knee

Oct 27, 2017
Zj6-Ymec1Zmg-kxtPInyiNOO_JQnC4nL81xPMK9iRWI.gif

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Tom Brady is the goat. The haters have slowly, painfully, run out of reasons to dunk. Now it's just reduced to clownery to downplay the greatness. Essentially it's just "He had a good defense" and "Another QB COULD do that"... Imagine being a fan of football and hating on the greatest to ever do it when you got to watch him live.
The goat in NFL football has always been such a closely contested argument that it could be said that football has never had a goat for decades. Now there is. There really is no argument anymore. Brady is the goat.

nihilence

nĆøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
It's fun to hear these stories and slightly sickening. Toradol is used heavily in NFL, NHL etc and there a some terrible problems it causes. Everyone wants to be the hero, or not disappoint the team.

Some players physically can't move without the stuff. And eventually some of them suffer from additional problems.

Singher

Apr 10, 2018
Almost guaranteed OA at this point in that knee.

For those that is saying a torn MCL is not a big deal, lol, as a physiotherapist I just have no response for you.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
all this "X player made Y accomplishment without Z" makes me think of greg jennings with one leg putting the team on his back doe

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Uh I hit a home run in d league beer league softball of a league of mostly 40year olds and my knee has been shredded multiple times I e the years. Big whoop.

Lunchbox

ʃuoɹŹ Ź‡į“‰ ʃuį“‰op ĒÉ¹,noŹŽ 'Ź‡É„ʃį“‰É¹ sį“‰É„Ź‡ pɐĒÉ¹ noŹŽ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
No he didn't.
šŸ§¢