• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Is it wrong that I ship Aruto and Izu now?

I'm curious if they're going for it or not, honestly! On the one hand him being her boss and her initially existing to serve him has some icky implications. On the other hand Aruto choosing to spend his life with a Humagear would fit in with his arc and 02 is already conceptually their baby. (Meanwhile my wife will scream 'kiss' at the screen during some of the latter Yua/Fuwa moments.)

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious if they're going for it or not, honestly! On the one hand him being her boss and her initially existing to serve him has some icky implications. On the other hand Aruto choosing to spend his life with a Humagear would fit in with his arc and 02 is already conceptually their baby. (Meanwhile my wife will scream 'kiss' at the screen during some of the latter Yua/Fuwa moments.)

I mean, Fuwa and Yua is happening.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Good that Aruto didn't just turn out to be some Humagear. Would have been some dumb anime bullshit if so.

Of course, that begs the question of how he can henshin. It's established in Kamen Rider fashion that you need some bits of Humagear in you and he can seemingly interface with Zea without Izu? But perhaps being on the Zea whitelist and having the belt is enough.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Are we ever gonna learn how Jin came back?
FastHeavyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to figure out when Jin turned good. It kind of just happened I guess? Or I was not paying attention

Jin is largely about freeing Humagears once he came back, and mostly just aligns with whoever will get that done. I think once Ark started showing it didn't really care about Humagears either, his faceturn was incoming.

So another Nago and Megumi then? How can you be so sure it will?

I mean, one can never be 100% certain, but their plots are largely intertwined at this point and don't really factor into the main plot. Actually quite similar to Nago and Megumi.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm trying to figure out when Jin turned good. It kind of just happened I guess? Or I was not paying attention

Jin was rebuilt into a new type of Humagear by some third party unknown to both Ark and Aruto after he was destroyed at the end of the first arc.

The recaps directly brought up how not even Ark knows what is up with him. Jin also sent Ark's battle data to whoever it is right after Aruto's first battle against Ark, when he stayed behind and got taken over while Aruto escaped with Fuwa.

This build up is really odd considering how late into the show we are, and how the episodes shot after the COVID situation actually gave more spotlight to that issue, suggesting they are actually going to resolve it somehow.

Last edited:

Power Shot

Oct 27, 2017
Jin was rebuilt into a new type of Humagear by some third party unknown to both Ark and Aruto after he was destroyed at the end of the first arc.

The recaps directly brought up how not even Ark knows what is up with him. Jin also sent Ark's battle data to whoever it is right after Aruto's first battle against Ark, when he stayed behind and got taken over while Aruto escaped with Fuwa.

This build up is really odd considering how late into the show we are, and how the episodes shot after the COVID situation actually gave more spotlight to that issue, suggesting they are actually resolve it somehow.
Or it's Foundation X. Never underestimate the randomness of Foundation X.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I would ahve it as Jin being rebuilt secretly by Izu, Zea, and all the humagears that Aurto helped along the way. As the next step in the singularity and to help Aurto.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My guess is that we'll go the Ex-Aid trilogy movie route to get some things answered...if the Zero-One movie doesn't already do that (whenever that will be).

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
random aside but Izu's actor is way better than Yua's and Aruto's. Even in such a limiting role. She honestly would have made a better primary Rider.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Im ctually optimistic with this kamen rider game now. I never got the arena fighter or the skylanders one. Didnt even know all riders generation got a 3ds sequel since i bailed on wx aid so fucking hard from the riser designs. Yeah yeah story I know butbfuck me those were ugly and awful with those eyes and their precast off forms. Just took me right out of things.

Needing to hit zio and zero one hard. Gotta find a place to watch em.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
How will they wrap up Zero One in five episodes?

I mean, most of the major arcs are done at this point. Aruto is fulfilled. Izu, Yua, and Fuwa's plots are done. Gai is straight Sasword/IXA at this point. Ark coming back will be like Chronos reversing, padding out the plot. The only real thing left is wrapping up Jin and Horobi's shared plotline.

Should you be posting train gifs here, Mr.Banana New Shoe?

Hey, I only typeset and timed episodes. No Japanese translation here!

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, most of the major arcs are done at this point. Aruto is fulfilled. Izu, Yua, and Fuwa's plots are done. Gai is straight Sasword/IXA at this point. Ark coming back will be like Chronos reversing, padding out the plot. The only real thing left is wrapping up Jin and Horobi's shared plotline.

Hey, I only typeset and timed episodes. No Japanese translation here!
Onore, MHwilliams-sama-tachi.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
With the new game featuring the first two Heisei Riders I'm not entirely convinced Saber won't be popping up in it.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so in love with Kirameiger right now. The characters all have their own niche and it's just pleasant spending time with them each week. I was worried that the pandemic was going to blunt its momentum but the episodes have remained just as good if not better! Such a good time.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
Saber's press conference is on now. There will be a lot of Riders and (if I don't misunderstand) the main writer is Takuro Fukuda. Of Kamen Rider Ghost.

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Saber's press conference is on now. There will be a lot of Riders and (if I don't misunderstand) the main writer is Takuro Fukuda. Of Kamen Rider Ghost.

The suits are growing on me. The sword sticking out of the head still throws me off a bit.

I skipped Ghost and didn't hear good things. Was there anything worthwhile from that one?

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
If Ghost's writer redeems himself it'll be one for the books.

If he doesn't, well, it makes sense for the 2020 Rider.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017
NeonZ will clarify it here but IIRC one Ghost's problem was its head writer gone for a long time? Or was it a different show.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone here follow Ultraman? I've seen Geed and started Orb, and I'm keeping up regularly with Z. I've loved every second of it.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
So which was worse?

Kamen Rider Wizard
VS
Kamen Rider Ghost