• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
I assume they just gave it to him. The team mentions taking Ranger history classes at points throughout the last half of the season, and nate has a binder of Ranger stuff, so I assume they've got connects.

I just find it weird that they casually had a way into another dimension (tho the Rangers all seem to have those Time force Dimension hoppers now so eh)

Oct 25, 2017
So here's a surprise.

Kamen Rider is taking part in a Yo-kai Watch Puni Puni event. I guess the game is still successful enough to get a big name like that.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Kirameigers 12

So, that's how Silver will carry the team? :V Great debut for him, I like the character. Now I'm curious to see how he'll interact with the team (and why the hell he's human looking).

Also, no mecha battle, huh. What's the last time that happened?

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Whew, dat Silver ranger. What a great intro for him and that freaking jackhammer is cool. XD Almost tempted to check out the toy lol (but either way I want some Silver merch now 🥰 ).

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
at most 35.5, and if you want a more intro to Ark-Zero, then the Presidential episodes. Shooting Special+Job Specials don't do anything

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
hell that episode was fun
considering how it went, im guessing
its gonna be a battle royale, and they'll have to destroy each of the Metsubojinrai one by one

preview for next one
oohh Naki Rider form!

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for 01 tonight, watched the 35.5 last night and honestly the refresher was appreciated-- lots of stuff I kind of forgot about. Kiramei Silver, though! Great introduction for the doofus and I love all the different ways they used the jackhammer. The show's been really good about making sure the action doesn't feel perfunctory/repetitive in general. Maybe a budget cut is what sentai needed all along!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
looks like Ark is another
Evolt, he has a cooler looking final form

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The tech specs for his belt in the official site outright talk about how
Ark-Zero improves by obtaining battle data, and when he has enough data it will lead to a technological singularity which will create a new form.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
The tech specs for his belt in the official site outright talk about how
Ark-Zero improves by obtaining battle data, and when he has enough data it will lead to a technological singularity which will create a new form.
I always love toei goes the extra mile and create technobabble for their chunks of plastic

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So I sketched out a Kamen Rider...

Eb9MO2b.png

I haven't totally masted drawing a good human body so I used a template by OllyTrinity1397, adjusting as I see fit. Kind of lame saying that but all the armor design is mine.

It's Kamen Rider Kix. He belongs to a spy organization known as the Spiders, so his undersuit is black and white to evoke that, with a mix of classic Rider 1 stripes and athletic wear.

Anyway he's wearing a giant shoe of sorts around his chest (it wraps around the back with a heel about at the center of his back...no clue if this would be too heavy for an actual suit). He's shoe themed...he uses Hype Kicks shoes to transform, and he places them on a metal shoe horn on his belt and pushes downward.

The different forms are pretty much identical bar the chest, hand guards, and shoe's color scheme is different (here it's blue and yellow, lightning), and the trim, here there's yellow bolts of sorts. Also his nameplate changes to display the form, like a shoes tongue...Denzi is his electrical base form, or "Denzi Hype" as it's called.

Also his little hand guards are microcomputers. He can send out string wires to attract data, and he can also use the little horns on his head to pick up enemy radio chatter. But how often that'd be used in practice is probably a little less as I imagine in an actual show they'd forget about that.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
Ultraman Z 02

This is a good series. Good to see Sevenger is still used, too, that design is just too great. Nice episode, worked well to develop the team. The fight was awesome, as always.

I've only seen a little R/B so I'm not well versed in Ultraman but I'm loving Z! I think it's great so far.

I think I'll look into watching Geed or Orb next.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Logo for Kamen Rider Saber.
Kamen-Rider-Saber-Logo.jpg

news.tokunation.com

Kamen Rider Saber Logo Revealed

A recent trademark filing has revealed the official logo for the next series, The characters used for this logo formation translate to This has led to fan speculation that Kamen Rider Saber will be a more mythical-themed series as opposed to the technology-based Kamen Riders of recent years...

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I've only seen a little R/B so I'm not well versed in Ultraman but I'm loving Z! I think it's great so far.

I think I'll look into watching Geed or Orb next.

I've watched both, and both are good series, but I liked Orb a bit more, even if the plot was kinda confusing on the first half or so.

news.tokunation.com

A recent trademark filing has revealed the official logo for the next series, The characters used for this logo formation translate to This has led to fan speculation that Kamen Rider Saber will be a more mythical-themed series as opposed to the technology-based Kamen Riders of recent years...

Yeah, the tenten being a book is an... interesting choice.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
01 - 36

The most shocking thing ever in a Rider show: Fuwa has a normal, non-evil, non-problematic family with everyone still alive.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Holy crap Ultraman Z for free on Youtube, watched the first 2 episodes enjoyed it a lot.

Omg Toei do something like this for Kamen Rider shows pls!!

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh so apparently I accidentally ordered a second Kamen Rider Ghost figure and it may not be too late to cancel it...

Guess I'll have to repaint it as one of his other forms...

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Eh honestly, even if the reveal on Fuwa turned out to be a nothingburger, it actually felt kind of refreshing lol. I feel like this kind of twist would be hiding something big, but they did something different. I think they did a good job with his past in this last week's episode.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
man those only 9 episodes left of Zero-One.... yet we don't have the final form debuted yet and also
apparently Ark-Zero is getting an upgrade? holy crap

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017

news.tokunation.com

I hope that means he has a decent weapon, Rider weapons have sucked since W

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Ryusoul vs Lupat.

I feel like Junko uses a subplot that supposes to happen on the show to this movies instead.

- Touma x Tsukasa ship.
- Kairi gives splash back to keichiro.

Also, the movies feel setup future content for Lupat. Noel and Lupins Still Find a lupin collection that Arsene hides.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Evox is Venjix. Evox reveals taht when Nate was a kiddo, he experimented on Scott's Cell Shift Morpher to combine snake DNA with Morph-X. That backfired, combined, and created the Venjix virus. In ep 19, Evox gets into the base, gets to Scott's morpher and downloads the rest of the Venjix virus to his system. Doctor K comes to Grid Battleforce to help the team develop an arrow they can use with the Beast X King Bow to destroy Venjix. They test it out on Blaze and it works. Then Doctor K leaves for the RPM dimension to make sure remnants of Venjix aren't there. No mention of what the RPM rangers are doing, though.

Yeah, this episode was pretty good. I just wish the RPM rangers came along. I don't at all believe they'd hear about Venjix being loose again and not immediately spring into action.

What? The Morphing Grid turned Steel into a human being? No, this is Operation OverDrive all over again.

Oct 25, 2017
catching up on some toku. Just binged the last 8 eps of GARO vs road. Fun show! Final battle was a bit 'black panther' though, which is a bit shocking due to how nice the CG battles typically are for garo.

Anyways time to catch up on Zero one... which seems like its not that many eps due to a lot of recaps which I assume is due to covid delays?

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Gai's backstory was revealed in new scans:

It turns out he had a goofy little robot dog named Thouser that was created by Hiden. It's absolutely going to be revealed that he's doing all of this because his dog died.

Oct 25, 2017
For those curious, here's the Riders you can get in Yo-kai Watch Puni Puni right now.

Rider 1
Shocker Grunt
Black
Shadow Moon
Kuuga
Kuuga Ultimate
Agito
Faiz
Den-O
Den-O Climax (the strongest one at ZZ-Rank)
Drive
Drive Dead Heat
Ex-Aid
Zero-One
Zero-One Metal Cluster Hopper

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
I like Naki's suit. Very orthodox and directly in line with the original Metsubojinrai suits, which is the point I suppose. Nice to see them actually appear in costume.

Even when he's "winning," Gai is a jobber. Looks like 38 will probably be his last stand based on the preview, before they either kill him or destroy his Driver. Zero-One might lose his driver too depending on whether or not he's got Zero-Two ready for that final motorcycle charge at the end of the preview.

Last edited:

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
One thing i noticed about evil group in Zero one
Aiden and Naki rider forms are based on animals that went extinct directly due to humans. Yet Jin and Horobi are not.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
God, Zero-One is so good again. It lost a lot of momentum in the contest arc but now it gives me anxiety to watch, in a good way. Sounds like we're probably getting 45 episodes at most so the next 12 are going to be a wild ride.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
So after watching shout factory'S run of Kuuga, I love that season. Yall think it'd be worth it to pick up the blu rays? I can't find any reviews, so I dont know how good the remaster is.

The Hobo

Oct 27, 2017
So after watching shout factory'S run of Kuuga, I love that season. Yall think it'd be worth it to pick up the blu rays? I can't find any reviews, so I dont know how good the remaster is.

The special effects are in SD so I don't think it's worth it. Especially at that price.

Vareon

Oct 25, 2017

Treat it as a collectible since there's only so much you can get from remastering Kuuga. If you really like Kuuga (I do!) and it's worth it then go for it.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I had forgotten to add Z to the current series list, oops. Well, did it now, first on the list, too.

Ultraman Z 03

I love that this whole episode is about showing how Sevenger's tech is advanced. You know, that 70s as hell robot, hahahaha.
First we had Master combo, now we have Brother combo. What's next?

Also, it's official, every non-japanese businessman that makes business with Japan is a weeaboo.