• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Are the crab raiders the lamest mass production rider knockoffs? Feel like the Mages, Rider gamers, and riot troopers were better
The issue is that there are only two of them at a time (which were used by the same people for several episodes, and now two new guys), but they're treated as disposable grunts, which is just odd.

If they were going with only two then the two together should just have been MCH level to take at least one episode to be defeated rather than getting slapped aside even in their debut.

Last edited:

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
I bet you one of those guys that deny Victory 1
Scrub ass pure Metal Heroes bitch.

They have the AIMS-style leg and arm armor... although all Raiders have that.

To a point. The parts are right, but the design is bulkier, which changes the overall look.

D_qhMRVU0AA5cRq.jpg

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Beast Morphers Mid-Season Finale

The Rangers discovering that Evox disguised himself as Devon's father was underwhelming. They were completely unaware of Mayor Daniels' suspicious behavior throughout this season. Also what happened to the real Roxy and Blaze?

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
ShoutFactory are subbing the Grongi speech in their Kuuga release, which contain spoilers for the show and aren't meant to be understood, at least not on a first time viewing.

Excellent start.

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
ShoutFactory are subbing the Grongi speech in their Kuuga release, which contain spoilers for the show and aren't meant to be understood, at least not on a first time viewing.

Excellent start.

I can see why that would be an issue.

But, given I've already watched Kuuga once, this should be fun on my end.

How are streaming services at offering alternate sub tracks for the same language? That could be an option.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Excellent start.

Ehh. We were watching Kuuga recently and my partner is horribly, horribly incensed that the Grongi speech isn't subbed. And as far as I know, there is no option for multiple sub tracks.

As someone who hasn't watched Kuuga yet is this just something in the first episode that I should skip over?

Basically, in every episode, there's a scene where the Grongi meet up in human form and jaw jack for minutes, but you can't understand what they're saying. Fans watching it at the time were able to work out the cypher and translate the stuff as the show aired, but modern fans feel it's better to not have that stuff subbed.

Oct 28, 2017
I've been trying to think of an example to get across what it means, but I can only really think of how Al Bhed works in FFX, which is an awful comparison but hell, thats all I can think of.

You just can't be sure what they're discussing, thanks to the other language. Not knowing what they're plotting gives things a different edge from clearly knowing what's going on, and the camera angles, facial expressions and other aspects of filming give flavour to the scenes, that lets you chew over what their motivations might be.

I just think its better with an optional track for a second watch.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Watching kuuga on pluto TV right now. I was gonna binge the series after this, but man having Kamen Rider as a weekly Friday night thing feels great. I've only seen the first few eps on kuuga too, so I'm excited to see where this goes. The background music is great.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Is OOO's protagonist supposed to be based off Kuuga's? They're both wanderers, have a cheery attitude, and have underwear things I think?

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the Thouser Blu-Ray stuff explains Naki more right? I feel like I'm missing stuff when it comes to who exactly that is.

Oct 25, 2017
I am so sick of Zero-One using female Humagears as disposable props on a near weekly basis just to piss Aruto off.

Good luck taking on this week's episode of Kiramager, subbers.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I read up about Naki and it seems they're actually a pretty big non-binary actor in Japan which is neat.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
It's way too late for Gai to be portrayed as an intimidating antagonist after he suffered several humiliating beatdowns throughout this arc.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's way too late for Gai to be portrayed as an intimidating antagonist after he suffered several humiliating beatdowns throughout this arc.
I kind of hope Arc just shows up and kills him right-out.

(And then it's revealed him and Aruto were both robots developed by Hiden and Gai's jealous he never had the capability for humor or some shit)

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I kind of hope Arc just shows up and kills him right-out.

(And then it's revealed him and Aruto were both robots developed by Hiden and Gai's jealous he never had the capability for humor or some shit)

Horobi has proven to be far more skilled and competent than Gai. So, it's difficult to believe that Gai could defeat him in battle.

Shadow Walker

Oct 27, 2017
I had bought the big Den-O figure at Barnes and nobles before the virus I was bored today and decided to see if they had any different ones. I bought 3 today and pre-orderd zero one save me. I still want the ex-aid and kuuga ones but too expensive hopefully they come out over seas soon.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
01 - 34

So. It wouldn't be Yua without bad decisions, huh? Anyway, glad to see ZAIA being phased out as a villain, and Ark/Metsuboujinrai.net back in focus.

Aruto is one of the dumbest main Riders, and that's saying a lot, but there's still some hope he'll at least learn how to make fakes in the future, after this :V

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I had bought the big Den-O figure at Barnes and nobles before the virus I was bored today and decided to see if they had any different ones. I bought 3 today and pre-orderd zero one save me. I still want the ex-aid and kuuga ones but too expensive hopefully they come out over seas soon.
I've been tempted to spend my extra cash too lol.

Don't know about the big statues but GameStop had the Ex Aid model kit. It's pretty cool.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Kirameiger - 09

What a great MotW! And the team keeps being best. The two villains interacting are working great, too. Good contrast between them.

I like this King Express mech. It doesn't have so many things to him, which makes him faster, and the suit actor can do more with him. Hope it's used more!

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
4, they switched out the first 2 for another 2 for reasons
It's hard to tell but isn't the implication the two new guys killed the old guys for failing when they showed up to snuff out Yua?

I thought that's why in Episode 33 she goes back to the van and there's bullets and their glasses on the ground.

They're dead.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Aruto couldn't devise a way to prevent Horobi from acquiring Raiden's memory chip.

It's like Yua and Aruto were competing to see who could make the worst decisions during this episode.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To be fair since Yua IS probably the person who helped designed the Zaia Specs I wonder if she has a backdoor trick to stop Naki.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So when are the weekly shows going off air due to rona

Kirameiger is going until the 6th's debut at least considering how there were magazine pictures for that episode. The magazines also had a silhouette for Zero-One's final form for next month, so it seems like that might be already recorded too. Officially there also has never been any announcement about the recordings stopping for Zero-One either. Maybe they will be able to get to continue shooting due to using full body suits, just restricting interactions of face actors?

Oct 25, 2017
I'm enjoying Kamen Rider Kuuga so far. I'm surprised at how different it is from later Heisei series. It's basically a police procedural with monsters and a single Karate Bugman.

OP
OP
DioMuller

DioMuller

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I'm enjoying Kamen Rider Kuuga so far. I'm surprised at how different it is from later Heisei series. It's basically a police procedural with monsters and a single Karate Bugman.

Yep! Agito and first half of Hibiki are the only other series I've watched that is kiiinda similar to it in... not Riderness? And even then, just barely.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
We have a silouhette of Zero One's final form? Link.

news.tokunation.com

New Kamen Rider Zero-One Magazine Scans Released- Introducing Kamen Rider Ark Zero!

The latest round of magazine scans has revealed a new Rider joining This is our first look at - a mysterious black Rider with a strange connection to the satellite. Ark Zero uses a newer model Driver known as the to transform. Ark Zero is said to be stronger than both and The face behind...

Open the middle image, bottom left of the image. The text above the silhouette talks about Zero-One having a surprising transformation... Although looking at it again, it just seems like base Zero-One's sillhouette, so it might be just a placeholder.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe he'll get an "all forms form" but instead of animals it's objects related to the jobs of the Humagears.