• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Christor

Oct 25, 2017
This was too adorable as fuck!

also, I cracked up immensely to Godzilla with a MacBook and knitting kit.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Godzilla is best dad omg ;o;
I loved that!

Also thought Sailor Moon on tv was a cute touch, yay Jupiter. <3

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
One is baby/little Godzilla from Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla (1994). The other (one with the big ears) is Baragon, who appeared in Frankenstein Conquers the World (1965), Destroy All Monsters (1968), and Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001).
Not to be that nerd but wasn't this baby Godzilla the one from Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (Hesei series with Rodan?)

Handicapped Duck

â–² Legend â–²
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Goddamn onions being chopped right now, Godzilla is best dad, also him in glasses reading up on it was something I did not know I wanted but I do now.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Amazing video. Godzilla was always the GOAT. The clip of him using the computer and knitting was hilarious too.

CheeseConey

Oct 27, 2017
Not to be that nerd but wasn't this baby Godzilla the one from Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (Hesei series with Rodan?)

This specific figure used is based on the 1994 Little Godzilla, from Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla. For each movie he is referred to by a different name, for Mechagodzilla its Baby Godzilla, for Spacegodzilla Little Godzilla, and Destroyah its Godzilla Junior. Don't think it really matters too much what you call it but that seems to be the more "official" names for each.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I watched this and ran back to breathlessly squeal about how wonderful this is to my team on our work call. They were super supportive and agreed it was great.

SO WHOLESOME

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Just saw this pop up on my timeline and this thread definitely deserves a little bump, it's so good

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I really like godzilla but I don't know the lore that well cause I thought godzilla was female cause there was a baby godzilla.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
A friend shared this with me yesterday and it made me so happy. My two favorite things, kaiju and acceptance!

(Poor Baragon is still gonna get their shit kicked in but that's why they were put on this earth: to suffer.)

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Didn't expect Godzilla to be making me emotional today but here we are. So much transphobic crap of late, I'm really, really appreciative of them putting this out.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Amazing, so sweet.
And yes Sailor Jupiter is a goddamn icon