• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
220px-ToddHoward2010sm.jpg

Todd was my Godd. I praised him and Bethesda. Every game by BGS was an event. They made games unlike anyone else, worlds for me to lose myself in. In spite of so many know it alls on forums proclaiming that they were above his promises (and then tripping over themselves the next time he made any), I believed in his ability to always deliver. Whether it be the eighth port of Skyrim or the next BGS masterpiece.

Alas, the illusion is broken now, and Todd's limitations laid bare. Fallout 76 is a disaster, a culmination of all the problems I had been ignoring for all these years, epitomizing all that is wrong with Bethesda Game Studios at the moment.

Todd was once my Godd. But now no longer. Now he is Toad Howard. If Starfield turns out alright, I may promote him back at least to Todd status again.

Bdub79

Oct 25, 2017
One game man, I personally can't and won't blame a company for doing something different even if the game wasted my 60 bucks. If the next game pisses me off tho...

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Glitches in Bethesda games are the wrath of an angry Godd.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This guy wants to give Milo a platform to espouse his hateful views. He's garbage. Also, why make another thread about him, OP?

Edit: whoops I was thinking of Jaffe

Last edited:

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Don't worry. Gamers have short memory spans. Once he shows off Starfield, he'll go straight back to being God Howard.

Ishaan

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes, the urge to create new threads should really be curtailed, and people should resist the urge to "sound cool" and put a little more thought into the things they're saying first.

Hurling personal insults at someone isn't cool, regardless of how Fallout 76 turned out, or whatever promises Todd might have made about it. You've effectively set the tone for the rest of this thread, and it isn't very conducive to productive discussion.

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
Same for me too. I liked almost all pf his games (yes, even Fallout 4), however they really dropped the ball here.

Though I have a suspicion that Fallout 76 is the neccessary evil that needed to occur for getting actual inpeovements in the tech department.

OP
OP

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes, the urge to create new threads should really be curtailed, and people should resist the urge to "sound cool" and put a little more thought into the things they're saying first.

Hurling personal insults at someone isn't cool, regardless of how Fallout 76 turned out, or whatever promises Todd might have made about it. You've effectively set the tone for the rest of this thread, and it isn't very conducive to productive discussion.
Mostly a joke, chill. I've been one of the most vocal proponents of BGS, Todd, and even Fallout 76. I think some light hearted fun is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.