• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking as a bisexual man, fuck everyone who tried to bi-erase her.

More power to Kate!

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
latest

She's a pirate of the high seas now.
That's not a bad look.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
Ah, of course it's Ewing. So this is the new Guardians book? Might have to check it out. I'm really glad to see these new books embracing the history of Marvel's bi characters. Definitely makes me want to jump back in.
I will vouch for Ewing's GOTG's as well. It's so good and getting better

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kitty is a pirate now? God I need to get caught up on X-Men.. But when I hear from people that everyone is fucking everyone it continues to prevent me from doing so. Sounds like some lame ass fanfiction.

I would love to see Kitty x Illyana if only to see Piotr's reaction. lmao

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Kitty is a pirate now? God I need to get caught up on X-Men.. But when I hear from people that everyone is fucking everyone it continues to prevent me from doing so. Sounds like some lame ass fanfiction.

I assure you it is not, the new status quo for the X-Men has reinvigorated the characters and stories.

Start with House of X collection and be blown away by the new reality.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that she legit walks around in a fancy ass pirate coat with a cutlass in the here and now is hilarious.

And yes, it's nice that they acknowledge her being bi.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that she legit walks around in a fancy ass pirate coat with a cutlass in the here and now is hilarious.

And yes, it's nice that they acknowledge her being bi.

I mean....she dresses for the job. She commands a ship and team that patrol the seas shipping drugs and rescuing mutants from countries that don't recognize Krakoa's sovereignty.

Jocund

Mar 9, 2018
I assure you it is not, the new status quo for the X-Men has reinvigorated the characters and stories.

Start with House of X collection and be blown away by the new reality.
I've been on a small Marvel tear (reading Immortal Hulk, soon She-Hulk) and want to get into X-Men.

Would House of X be a sensible starting point?

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, feels like everyone in comics is bi. I don't even read comics much and this was something I predicted before entering the thread

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
I mean....she dresses for the job. She commands a ship and team that patrol the seas shipping drugs and rescuing mutants from countries that don't recognize Krakoa's sovereignty.

Yeah, but it's like ye olde pirate shit. Like she's gonna be teaming up with Jack Sparrow pirate shit. That's what makes it hilarious and amazing.

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017

Yes but...this is not the 1700's Caribbean.

So her going full-ass Captain Jack Sparrow like she is in that time is still funny.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I've been getting a looooooot of gay vibes between Emma and Kitty lately.

Also fuck Shaw.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I have to comment on regarding her new look is that over the weekend I got a dog in Crusader Kings 3 and I chose the name "Holdfast" because it was the silliest of all available choices. I appreciate that she has a similar decision process for tattoos.

Oh, so that's why she's not Jewish any more. Because obviously she can't be both, right? I fucking hate comics sometimes.

She's wearing the Star of David necklace in the first post too.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This, and Hercules hooking up with Noh-Varr recently, has shown that this isn't the Marvel of old. Good on you, Marvel.

Deleted member 12352

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Much better than her romances basically being the "haha, she only hooks up with dudes named Peter." running gag.