• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jingo

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Unfortunattly i dont make enough income to buy new released games, so, only sales for me.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
I completely forgot I had an Epic 10 dollar coupon from the summer sale and used it on Tony Hawk. Great buy for 30 dollars.

Just wish they had the GOAT soundtracks and levels from THPS3.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Tony Hawk downloading right now! Avengers is an easy wait to buy, since in a few months you can pay less for more content (with Hawkeye and Kate Bishop coming for free).

Never heard of Paradise Killer, I love murder mysteries but the audio in the trailer was pretty bad.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Just Tony Hawk's for me, been looking forward to it. Me and Kareem about to shred some ramps.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
None.

A shitty looking GAAS game based off a tired boring license (IMO) , a yearly sports iteration with egregious micro transaction, and a remaster of a game I've played to death, plus some indie game I've never heard of and that doesn't look interesting to me.

I might pick up Tony Hawk someday when it's really cheap but that's about the extent of my excitement for today's slate of releases.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
It is? I mean, I see the releases, just doesn't feel that way.

Nothing for me, F1 2020 keeping me busy lol

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Well, Ace Attorney is on sale on the eShop, so I picked that up yesterday. Does that count?

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
I kind of want to get Avengers, but I can't decide if it's worth the full price for me.

I think I might pick up Tony Hawk though.

KamenRiderEra

Oct 25, 2017
I was surprised by the thread title because I didn't remember of any game.... And seen it, I really don't have interest in any of those titles. Just waiting for Beyond Light and Cyberpunk at this point.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
just bought THPS (thx for the £10 off Epic)

Incite

Oct 25, 2017
Spellbreak caught my interest and has been fun so far.... It's pretty bare bones right now however.

Once the Switch version gets gyro it should feel much better to aim. Hopefully it gets a new game mode in the near future as well.

Zuko

Aug 11, 2020
Currently playing Madden 21 until Mario 3D All-stars comes out, and then that until I beat all of those. So passing on this group of games.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tony Hawk is the only one of those I'm interested in, but I'll be waiting some more time to get it probably.

Deleted member 79058

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 25, 2020
None. Waiting for Mafia: Definitive Edition and Crash 4. Maybe I'll buy Ghost of Tsushima in a sale. And maybe I get Pikmin 3 as well.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ew, none.

(fake edit: I'll get Paradise Killer at a later date, probably)

Moves

Oct 27, 2017
Played the start of avengers last night, and thanks to initial negative impressions I'm having a great time with it so far.

Plan to pick up Tony at a later date.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Marvel's Avengers on PS4 and Steam.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater on Epic, might ending up double dipping as well.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
None. Although I will pick up THPS and NBA2K21 during the inevitable holiday sales. I am too busy right now anyhow.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Looking into reviews and I might actually end up picking up Paradise Killer now. Thanks OP for letting me know it released today.

It might be the second new (non-remaster) game I play this year.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Interested in Tony Hawk and now Paradise Killer, and might pick up Avengers at some point maybe, but I'm not planning to get anything today. THPS is expensive in Canada and having just learned about Paradise Killer, I'd need to at least do some more research.