• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

3 big games (and one interesting indie) come out as next gen knocks close and after a hellish March that will never end...I think it's now Smarch.

Superheroes, Skateboarders, Basketballers, Detectives. Which game you jumping in at launch ERA?

EDIT: Also Spellcasters with Spellbreak

Last edited:

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
You're right and that makes me sad. Nothing for me here. Also nothing beats the Animal Crossing / DOOM day to me.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Paradise Killer, Tony Hawk, and Avengers. Haven't played Paradise yet, but extremely happy with the other two. I expect it to be a hat trick

hydruxo

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
Preordered Tony Hawk when it was announced and then got a free code for Avengers from Verizon

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Avengers: today, free via Verizon
Tony: eventually, when on sale
NBA: no, maybe if it's like $3 next year as NBA 2K has tended to do

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Played some Tony Hawk last night. Literally perfect.

OldBenKenobi

Oct 25, 2017
Already bought TH today. Gonna wait on Avengers till it's matchmaking issues and bugs are Taken care of.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
None 2k is shit, TH I will get on sale, Avengers beta was boring and I can't play as my favorite superhero on my preferred platform, and the other game looks cool but isn't for me.

Tony

Oct 27, 2017
In for THPS, wait and see on Avengers, and probably sitting this year's NBA2K out. Without rookies on the rosters especially. Almost got me with the Mamba Forever edition tho ngl

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Avengers for a friend's son.

For me? None of those at full price. I'll check out Avengers and Tony Hawk when the prices drop.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

viandante

Apr 24, 2020
none of the above for me, though i did just order a copy of the planescape torment/ice wind dale pack for switch.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
None, I was convinced I was going to be day 1 on THPS but the closer it got the less I cared. Just not really feeling it.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
The only remotely interesting of these for me is Paradise Killer which I will get for free or in a bundle/subscription someday and probably never play anyway xD

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
won't be buying any games just yet but out of those i planning on buying THPS and maybe Paradise Killer

not into basketball and hate Marvel with a passion.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Not a single game on my radar for today. One of the biggest days in gaming this year for some I guess, definitely not for me.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
None of 'em right now, but I'll definitely get Avengers by Christmas, Tony Hawk when it goes on sale, and Paradise Killer looks intriguing.

also poor Doraemon on PS4

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
Shows where my interests lie that I didn't even know a single one of these was coming out today or even soon. Really not interested in any. Tbh Tony Hawks is the only one I'd actually consider looks any decent (minus the indie, I know nothing about that), and I'm just not really interested in skating games. Avengers really does look awful to me anyway.