• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
t1604996100z0.png

Update 09/11: Sputnik has graciously offered to accept only half the funds and allow folks to try their luck again with the other half. See https://www.resetera.com/threads/to...1k-steam-wallet-giveaway.321145/post-50968429 for the new giveaway!

Edit: A couple of things to note:
- The funds will be sent through Steam directly, not as Steam Wallet codes (which are region-locked these days, anyway)
- Valve requires users to be friends for a few days before they can send money to one another, so unless we happen to already be friends, I won't be able to send the money immediately following the end of the giveaway

Last edited:
1 gift from JaseC

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GrrImAFridge GrrImAFridge!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes: