• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Miracle on Ice sounds like a christmas variety show. Is that the best they could come up with?

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The team that defeated the russians in one of the most iconic american moments in sports history....supports the Russian puppet.

Cool.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked that a bunch of hockey players would support Trump. Shocked.

I love that the team that competed against the Russians during the Cold War, and understood all their victory entailed at the time, now wants to act like their doing this is in no way political. Way to capitulate to a Russian puppet.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
That hat is racist. They're talking about politics, fuck that, it's a white supremacy hat. You might as well wear a Klan hood on stage.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It really is something to watch a democracy being dismantled in real time.

EDIT - And btw, I wonder if Trump would have had an interest in this spectacle if Russia wasn't the team they beat.

Oct 27, 2017
It's bad enough to be seen with that man, but the audacity to claim donning that fucking cap isn't political is something else.

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
If only there was some other symbol, possibly flag-shaped, they could have used to show they're proud to be American. Why haven't we come up with something like that?

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
These rubes are just forfeiting to Russia this time around.

The irony is quite thick.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Your telling me a bunch of white boomer hockey-players from the Midwest support Trump? Shocked.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
If only there was some other symbol, possibly flag-shaped, they could have used to show they're proud to be American. Why haven't we come up with something like that?

We did have a flag like that, but it was no longer representative of the country that some of these people wanted to live in, so they came up with something else.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I mean you got hockey players openly calling folks the n-world *today*. I can only imagine the 80s folks

gimmmick

Nov 26, 2017
It's hockey, a sport played with majority of white people. In 2 years we can have a 30th aniv to the GOAT dream team

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
When your first sentence is "it's not about politics", it's about politics.

Oct 28, 2017
Guess they don't watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. Way to piss on your legacy and tarnish the memory for so many.

Do you believe it?

No, not really.

40 years later and Russia wins.

Mike-breaking-bad.gif

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
Trump has made me realize people fucking suck more than he's made me hate him. It's maddening