• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Crazy ass..

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man, the flight attendant's stare was 100% fury. Good, no one has time to put up with Karen's' bullshit.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I know it's Lynch, but I'm still gonna need some explanation here.
I'm not sure there's much literally going on there. I believe the scene is there to show that there's something wrong with this town / world now, it's diseased and rotting. People are now acting entirely in self interest and without empathy for others.

The show also engages with the viewer's desire and inability to return to the same Twin Peaks that they remember and love. This comes up a few times in the form of going home. I'm not sure exactly how to fit that into her ravenously wanting to go home, but there's probably something to that too.

I'm sure someone here has a better read on this scene though.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Is this that crazy anti-mask woman from 0:18??

Everyone should watch this when feeling themselves not smart enough. How can people this dumb, this ignorant function in life?

And let me guess, the woman at 0:43 who vomits about 'freedom of choice' is also against 'freedom of choice' when it comes about abortions.

Last edited:

GMM

Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, the good old "scream until you get your will" defense, works great for kids.