• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 31, 2017
Unfortunately I can't really provide context for this clip

Seems to me like the lady is in someone's seat or something and instead of getting up she just screams

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I seen that move before, just start screaming when a brown person is in the same general area. Weaponized racism

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
So she's sitting there, not getting off......and loses her shit when those in the aisle try to just get off the fucking plane.

Fuckin hell. You don't like being told to move, so you keep your ass seated. Then you throw a bitch fit when those who DO want to leave walk past you.

Lidl

Dec 12, 2017
I can't pay attention to the Karinism due to the amount of mask crimes in this video.

iAmPossum

Oct 29, 2017
ChiefWavyLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I hope that she's permanently banned or have been put on the "No-Fly List" from flying with the airline she's on. Good grief.

Last edited:

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
She's lucky she didn't catch an elbow. If someone I don't know is screaming like that and pulling on me, I'm probably throwing one their way.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
my skin yeeted out of my body seeing that air hostess' eyes. I hope the Karen felt the same way!

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
She's on a flight and concerned about six foot distancing during deplaning? What? I just can't with this.

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
'ma'am I work here' lmao
do we know what's context, the flight was over, what the fuck just happened

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Even I was like "oh shit" when that attendant shot daggers from her eyes

Time to go