• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
Happy Quarantined Birthday OP

mine is in two weeks. Ain't nothing saving us.

Edit:
Here you go op, whatever song appears In your 12th birthday is your theme song for life

#1 Song On Your Birthday

Find the number one song on any day. Listen now or watch the music video. Featuring the top hits from all the charts.

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
9gxGZkN.png

Happy Birthday!

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Happy birthday! The ice cream I'm eating is now being eaten in your honour.

OP
OP
Handicapped Duck

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
HbG3Q2o5QT_9UUmAknsRe_GXgQdJRoFgJ6NLTI2oH_A.jpg

happy birthday 🎂!
Awww what an adorable-looking kitty. It should be happier considering all the wet food it seems to have.
Your name is cute. Happy hatch day.
Thank you, I have a more appropriate avatar, but BotW2 still hasn't been shown so I will continue to use this one. Then again, those Boo game concept art are wonderful and want one of those for my next avatar.
Happy Birthday to you, OP! My birthday was actually two days ago. I'm 38 now.
Happy belated Birthday!
Happy birthday, welcome to the quarantine birthday club, all cakes will be virtual only
Aww man, well I hope it's ice cream cake at least!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I would reply to everyone, but that would take forever to do from my phone.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Well Happy Birthday! Enjoy your last couple of years in the 20s. They go quick lol

OP
OP
Handicapped Duck

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Hahaha, I was waiting for this; 32 posts? You're slipping ERA.
Happy birthday! Good job staying alive so far.
Staying cooped up inside everyday makes staying alive an easy thing to do. Hope your doing okay.
Whats your plans for today?
Happy birthday
Work on Spider-Man (80% done with everything), play 52 Clubhouse Games, and finish the last 10 episodes of She-Ra which is a fantastic show. Good dialogue and characters is so refreshing to see.
Entrapta is best princess

Bomi-Chan

Nov 8, 2017
Hahaha, I was waiting for this; 32 posts? You're slipping ERA.

Staying cooped up inside everyday makes staying alive an easy thing to do. Hope your doing okay.

Work on Spider-Man (80% done with everything), play 52 Clubhouse Games, and finish the last 10 episodes of She-Ra which is a fantastic show. Good dialogue and characters is so refreshing to see.
Entrapta is best princess
If you need someone to talk to, hit me up.
You have a lot to do, sounds great!

I also need to get back to my backlog of shows and games...

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I spent a few minutes trying to find an image to post for your birthday, but I gave up. That's more effort than I put in for my actual friends.

OP
OP
Handicapped Duck

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I spent a few minutes trying to find an image to post for your birthday, but I gave up. That's more effort than I put in for my actual friends.
Hahaha, thanks anyhow! I didn't even remember it was my birthday until my family all started sending me birthday text messages. That's how much I don't care about my birthday anymore