• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 9, 2018
Yesss. Yessss!

ff4.gif

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Take your time, Toby. We'll be here when it's ready. We all know it's gonna be awesome.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this game releases episodically. I need this game in my veins.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Take all the time you need, this game is on a whole other level than Undertale, I'm sure everyone will love it.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Take your time Toby, if you end up with something as special as Undertale, which Chapter 1 gave me very good vibes on, it'll be a great game. :)

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't matter how long it takes, I'll be there day one no matter when or the cost. Can't wait to hear the music.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
The soundtrack passing a hundred songs will be crazy. Though I have to wonder if this is going by the same metrics as Undertale's soundtrack, which had a bunch of stuff on it that wasn't music, like the elevator noise.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Did he ever hire a team to help develop?

I think he said he might have to, I hope he does.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
I can't wait. Deltarune somehow managed to capture the same charm and fun from Undertale and I love the music in it even more. Excited for Deltarune.

Kamaros

Aug 29, 2018
I trust him very much!! Take your time, your magnificent person (and annoying dog)!!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was initially super bummed to learn we'd be waiting quite awhile after that amazing Ch. 1, but since then I've become quite patient lol, take your time indeed

In the meantime, bout to jam out to this again:

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
Anyone else notice this sample?

Seems like Gaster or whatever evil entity Deltarune is hinting at could draw inspiration from Giygas.

Barrylocke

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else notice this sample?

Seems like Gaster or whatever evil entity Deltarune is hinting at could draw inspiration from Giygas.

Definitely noticed that sample, don't forget that Toby Fox has long since drawn inspiration from Earthbound. One of the late game battle themes in Undertale also had Giygas sounds.

....I thought this bump was a new thread with new info, tbh...

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
It's understandable that it's taking a while. After all, he's had to spend a lot of time with Nintendo in Japan, working to get the Sans Smash DLC just right.