• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

To the Moon will be released on Nintendo Switch eshop on Jan 16th 2020 with the normal price being $11.99/€11.99/£10.79, and a two week 20% off sale to celebrate the launch!

To the Moon was originally developed by Freebird game on RPG maker. The Nintendo Switch version is fully remade by X.D. Network via Unity with redrawn graphic but keeping the retro charm. Dive into a dying old man's memory with the two doctors to fulfill his last wish, experience the heartwarming story of To the Moon.

I never played it on PC but always heard good things about its story. It's nice to finally be able to play it on a console.

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
I've also heard great things and think I might finally check it out!

it's not super long, is it? anyone?

It's around 5 hours long or so, give or take an hour. I beat it in one sitting.

This remake looks fairly nice. Wonder if it'll get backported to any other versions.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
I knew this was coming and was pumped for it, but then it was on sale on iOS and I had just gotten a new Apple TV. Played it just last month after having waited all these years.

Some fumbly navigation, but overall I enjoyed the experience. Would recommend for anyone looking for a game centered around its story with minimal gameplay.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is a very good game. If you haven't played it yet, do so.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never finished it on PC, so absolutely cannot wait to finally do so on Switch :)

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere in Zanarkand
I played this game and That Dragon Cancer in one day.

When games get life and death stuff right, it hurts like hell and makes you thankful for what you have. The mundane is beautiful, and we're lucky to be able to see games capture that.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
One of my favorite games of the decade. Made me feel things I didn't know I could feel. The PC version had a couple weird glitches that I assume will be ironed out in this.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
This game hit me hard when I played it a few years ago, I didn't see the twist coming at all. I still listen to Everything's Alright regularly. I should really get around to the sequel soon.

Kolibri

Nov 6, 2017
Wow, that's cool. It feels like forever when I first played this, and I still come back to the soundtrack every now and then.

If you haven't played it I definitely recommend it.