• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
What are the odds that the lawsuit against the helicopter manufacturer goes anywhere? Wasn't the weather rather rotten that morning?

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
MJ & Shaq both delivered terrific speeches. I'm a mess at the office... knew I should've took the day.
BBZm8ds.img

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Anywhere to watch what we missed of Shaq's speech? This actually fucked me up today. I couldn't watch Kobe's movie at the end.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't do it. Nope.
Skimmed through most of it. Too fucking depressing.
Listened all to MJs speech though.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If you want to catch up on his entire speech or anyone else's

Thanks for the link. Rewatching now and Alicia Keys doing Moonlight Sonata just broke me again
damn.

LOL In Shaqs speech realized they cut the TV locally because he said MF

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Watched a bit of MJ's and Vanessa's at the memorial. Vanessa is a stronger person than most to be able to stand up there and say what she wanted without breaking down.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Most of the basketball pundits I heard said that MJ and Kobe were not close. I was surprised to see him speak. I don't think we ever heard MJ speak from the heart like that. He was always the sports quote guy.