• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Updated article from TMZ's homepage.

Auz9wh8.png

sigh.
WHAT?

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
TMZ has this now..

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.
Just terrible, absolutely fucking awful.

Oct 27, 2017
Legit sad over this. Kobe was looking to be one of the best post-pro athletes with the various programs he was supporting and setting up. Hope someone can continue his legacy somehow... 😢

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Kobe would want the NBA games to be played today. Thats just how he was.
RIP

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Private helicopters and plane seems like they kill a lot of rich people. Would be interesting to see true statistic on this one. I know that small planes kill more people on average too.

When I get rich enough someday, I'll keep flying the bigger airlines.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
ABC is all over the place. The tweet confirming daughters were NOT dead has now been deleted.

man, now tmz reporting at least one was with him. Fuck.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
TMZ has this now..

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

Life is just too cruel at times.....

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I remember discussing with my friends how he was coming out of high school and buying SLAM magazine like it was yesterday.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the video went viral just recently and we got to see a part of their relationship makes this news hurt even more.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck is it that TMZ of all outlets are the ones getting everything right? Shameful on ABC and everyone else rushing to report something that isn't completely true.

RIP to all involved in this tragedy.

Schreckstoff

Oct 25, 2017
maybe kids dying in a helicopter crash that went up in flames is more horrific, you think? Or maybe that someone's entire family - husband and kids could be gone in an instant is more weight for one person to bear than the alternative?
It's not more horrific, it's horrific either way. I doubt Kobe travelled with a bunch of child and parent less criminals that will leave behind no one.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
TMZ has this now..

Awful. Just awful

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
TMZ has this now..

Fuck

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
TMZ has this now..

Awful

Greecian

Oct 27, 2017
I've never been a huge NBA fan, but reading some of the replies here show how much Kobe meant to people. RIP to him and the others involved.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
TMZ has this now..

Fuck man this is so tragic I can't take it.

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
How the fuck is it that TMZ of all outlets are the ones getting everything right? Shameful on ABC and everyone else rushing to report something that isn't completely true.

They likely directly pay first responders and others under the table for those connections. While traditional news outlets have to go through traditional reporting and sourcing methods.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

They have sources working every hospital, airport, police force, emergency response team, you name it. Especially in LA.