• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

2pac_71

Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure about his kids? There are 5 dead I would assume one is the pilot. So not all his daughters could be on the helicopter?

Also maybe they meant to say he is survived by 4 daughters and his wife is what was written in variety I think.

saiko

Keeper of the White Materia
Nov 4, 2017
So it's aright to mourn the passing of an accused rapist because he played a children's game well? I'm sorry but I tend to believe accusers.

I've gotten about a dozen "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" responses, but no one saying "No, he wasn't."

Dude had a wife and 4 kids with one newly born. You're just an asshole. Enjoy your ban.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Are you disputing the fact that he was accused of the rape and his defense team ran a slut-shaming campaign against the accuser to the point where she no long felt safe taking the stand and had to drop the case and settle out of court?
There is a time and a place for that discussion. This isn't it. GTFO of this thread with this shit.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Still shook and in disbelieve but pleaaaaaase tell me the tidbit about all his kids being with him aren't real. That would be too fucked up man.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I'm REALLY hoping that ABC reporter was wrong about his daughters, let's just wait for more confirmation.

Oct 28, 2018
Absolutely shook right now. Kobe was a big part of my childhood, growing up in southern California during that early 2000's dynasty. Really hard to swallow.

SirNinja

One Winged Slayer
So it's aright to mourn the passing of an accused rapist because he played a children's game well? I'm sorry but I tend to believe accusers.

I've gotten about a dozen "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" responses, but no one saying "No, he wasn't."
The only children's game here is the one you're callously playing in this thread. Hopefully you grow up during your ban.

Oct 25, 2017
A local business person in Buffalo just died last week in a helicopter crash. It just makes me never want to fly in one ever again. Did one in my honeymoon in Hawaii and I was scared as hell
Begged my New Yorker uncle to take me on one of those helicopter tours of NYC when I was like 10-13,
it was one of the coolest things in my life but god damn would I be pretty scared these days.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god. I just saw this on a news feed. That's fucking horrible news. RIP Mamba and to one of the GOATs.

And if you have nothing better to do than cheer on the death of an iconic basketball player and his children, please go fuck yourselves.

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
Kobe is the reason I fell in love with basketball and why I'm a Lakers fan. Damn. Today sucks.

RIP Mamba.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
R.i.p to him and everyone on board my heart goes out to the families, but I'm happy that his family wasn't on board

Solary

Banned
Nov 20, 2019
User Banned (1 Week): Hostility, account in junior phase.

you are the literal definition of a piece of shit.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Shocking, tragic, for everyone who died and all those who knew and loved them.

I don't believe in any "too soon" when considering the full measure of someone's life, but right now my heart just.grieves for friends and family of the dead.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Everytime someone dies there's always someone on here "oh but didn't he do this?" "Wasn't he doing that?"

And for what?

Got linked this post in another discord. Of course the Joker av guy with a history of trolling and baiting people is the first to say "why ever be judgmental?", like the day Weinstein or Cosby or Trump dies it's not being a holiday for all of us including himself

lino

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nonono. Please dont tell me his kids were all on there..

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
RIP

Hell of a way to go...I know they say flying is on average safer than driving, but it seems like private helicopter/private plane crashes is one of the most common ways to die young for people who can afford that kind of thing