• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Wow. So unexpected. January always seems to be the month of fuck you to the world for deaths and bad news.

gattotimo

Oct 28, 2017
So it's aright to mourn the passing of an accused rapist because he played a children's game well? I'm sorry but I tend to believe accusers.

I've gotten about a dozen "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" responses, but no one saying "No, he wasn't."
How the fuck should anyone not investigating the case know about your stupid question? And what does your stupid question have to do with this news?

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Wtf. Thought this was a joke. This is insane. I'm not a Lakers fan, but I always respected Kobe. Him and Shaq were an all time duo.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
EPO5xJWU0AE03s_
Fuck :(

Apr 21, 2018
I wish we lived in a world where if a plane/aircraft was going down, there would be a parachute packed for each passenger to jump out to safety.

RIP Kobe. A true legend.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To the few of you trying to be cute with how woke you think you're being: it's time to go the fuck to sleep. Just saying.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
omg Espn just said his daughters were believed to be on the helicopter with him?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Insane news. Kobe used to go to my local church, people would talk about seeing Kobe like a Bigfoot sighting. 41. Jesus Christ.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So it's aright to mourn the passing of an accused rapist because he played a children's game well? I'm sorry but I tend to believe accusers.

I've gotten about a dozen "Fuck off" or "Fuck you" responses, but no one saying "No, he wasn't."
You can't be this dense, can you? I refuse to believe someone can be so clearly unaware of what they're doing here.

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Hope those worthless Internet virtue points serve you well

Justin

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, Washington
User Banned (1 Week): Off-topic derailment in a sensitive thread.
^^^ if this asshole isn't at least warned fuck this site

Are you disputing the fact that he was accused of the rape and his defense team ran a slut-shaming campaign against the accuser to the point where she no long felt safe taking the stand and had to drop the case and settle out of court?

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Two co-workers just told me. I immediately thought it was a hoax.

Holy shit. The timing is nuts too.

RIP