• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So is this verified yet? I found out a few minutes ago right as I got off the phone with my bro and then called him back up immediately. I'm checking ESPN site and ESPN channel, NBATV, NBA website and nothing has shown up other than Lebron passing Kobe on the scoring list. I guess they want to be 100% sure about it before reporting it.
Local news reporting it now. Sadly, he's passed

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
One of my good friends who got his pilots license said he'd never fly a helicopter. Called them "death traps".

Horrible tragedy here, RIP Kobe and the other passengers.
True. Reason helicopter insurance is alot higher then planes.
RIP Kobe Bryant. Dont follow basketball really. Not really big here. But offcourse knew him.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I'm seeing the news pop up at legit sites now.

Holy shit man. RIP to one of the greatest players in Basketball history.

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
I always loved watching him play...I have a buddy for whom Kobe was his IDOL, literally worshipped him...gonna check in on him....fuck

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope his haters can finally shut the fuck up now. Regardless of what he may have done in the past, he's spent the last 18 years being a great person and changing lives for the better.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I'm not even super into basketball but this is one of the celebrity deaths that has shaken me up the most.

RIP Kobe, he was far too young and my heart goes out to his family and children.