• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
www.tmz.com

N. Korea Dictator Kim Jong-un Reportedly Dead After Botched Heart Surgery

Kim Jong-un is reportedly about to kick the bucket, or already has.

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
This is insane if true but I'm also sort of amused that TMZ has its spies in NK lol

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Rest in shit Kim

EWd2O0fWoAcN9jc

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine how dead the surgeon is who worked on him is. Like, his family is dead. Not just dead but tortured to death.

His name will be erased for anything but scorn. That's some terrifying shit.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
As a bunch of are saying in the other thread, wait until there's a source that's a bit more official. They might usually be great at reporting celebrity deaths, but this entire article is just speculation and nothing definitive. "Reportedly", "according to", etc. They might be able to slip people money in coroner's offices around the US, but I doubt they've infiltrated NK to the extent that they'd be the first to definitively be able to say "Yep, he's dead". Look at Japanese, South Korean, or Chinese news or something like AP or Reuters.

Until there's a more reliable source, this thread needs to be locked.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I think he's probably dead or a vegetable but if you open the article the sources are nothing new and they don't sound entirely sure.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
TMZ getting the scope on major international politics is another sign that 2020 is the end times.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Someone help the North Korean people. A cycle of shitty warden-like leaders must suck.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Its TMZ... After the Kobe fiasco, honestly FUCK them and I simply won't trust their shit...I'll wait for real news sites to confirm.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
2020 will blow us away once it reaches final form.

z2MSOb.gif

Blow literally as the nukes/Yellowstone end our miserable existence

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, is this new? They're reporting on other media saying something that has been said for 2ish days now.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.

No shit the surgeon had shaky hands, I can't imagine how scared he was. And now he probably has been executed because he was scared. Poor guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.