• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
... writing bad checks.

Chris Hansen got the Chris Hansen treatment, sort of, when Connecticut cops confronted him and then busted him ... for bouncing checks.

The former host of "To Catch a Predator" was arrested Monday in Stamford for larceny. Cops say he failed to pay a local vendor nearly $13,000 for stuff he'd purchased in 2017 ... and allegedly gave the guy the runaround with 2 bounced checks.

Are all the real heroes dead?

Full story here.

*Edit* - Fixed the link.

Last edited:

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
200w.gif

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"And you thought it would be okay to invite the man over so you could write him a check."

"Yeah..."

"What were you thinking? Do you think it's appropriate to offer to write a check just so you can bounce it?"

"I was just trying to look out for him. To encourage him not to accept checks. Cash only, to stay safe."

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
you had me there for a hot second, OP. Honestly thought the guy had be caught with CP.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Why don't you have a seat? We have chat scripts from you under the username: Bouncin'Chex420."

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't the only one that was reading the title that thought "Oh fuck he's a predator isn't he?", right?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I never told him I would pay! I told him I disputed the charges!"

"Well see, we have the chat log right here..."

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Most TV personalities are well paid. Why the fuck would someone who's been milking this routine for the past 15 years do something that amounts to desperation? Is he one of these celebrities with a gambling or drug addiction?