• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'll jump at the chance. Couldn't buy the game because I'm broke atm. Very nice gesture of you, OP. Good luck to everyone!

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
That's generous. I would like to join. Sudden medical problems in September preventing me working + corona ruined me.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm in short term financial woes because of my partners bday so I'm not entering, but I'll be getting it in July.
Very generous of you OP! Hope whoever gets it is elated.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Since this is EU, I would be willing to offer up a US PSN card for the amount of the game! This is a great idea OP and I will do my part in paying it forward :)

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Firstly, a couple of things .

One: In this fucking hell world. This is a beautiful gesture, op.

Secondly: Even in if you don't pick me, but still chose someone from the UK. Use this site to buy the PSN monies, as they're having a sale on at the mo.

Buy PS4 Memberships from Sony Official Retail Partner - ShopTo.net

Buy and Pre-Order Video Games, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PSN Gift Card, FIFA FUT. Your go to for gaming! âś“Free UK Delivery âś“Finance available â–şBuy now!
-------------------
Hmm. I'm unsure how much to say. Because i don't want to seem like i'm playing things up for the game, but as the same time, i don't want to undersell my fucking nightmare of a grim little life.

Well. Due to various reasons, i don't feel comfortable saying publicly. I've only got 26 pound in the bank, with no future money coming in. Good thing i live at home (which is fucking joke in of itself, considering my age *sigh*) otherwise i'd be out on the street.

That's all on top of me being agoraphobic for twenty years (1997 - 2017) as well as being a general fucking headcase.

I've completely pissed my life away. So i've got to find the small pleasures where i can. (like being on this forum, for one)

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
I don't know much about how to transfer cards or amounts and might need to be walked through it as I'm not super tech savvy on that sort of thing (and also a bit concerned about my private credit card info). I'm fortunate to be in a good financial situation at 36 with an essential job.

I'm in the US and would be willing to either buy the game outright for someone or contribute to someone who really wants the game and can't afford it. I'd also be willing to split the money with someone to purchase a few gift cards to lower the price or help pay for it for multiple members. I haven't even bought it yet and will wait for it to go on sale as that's what I pretty much always do anyways.

But if someone has been hit hard and absolutely can't wait to play it I have no problems helping out like OP is doing.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Since this is EU, I would be willing to offer up a US PSN card for the amount of the game! This is a great idea OP and I will do my part in paying it forward :)
Love the vibes here; it's good to see some goodness in this forum. I want to keep it going so I'm offering one last of us 2 copy as well (US).

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
To go along with the OP I actually forgot. I promised to buy someone a copy in a giveaway due to my assholeness in a last of us 2 thread. I'll have to look at the giveaway bot when I get home and set it up.

To bump it

I'll give two copies. One to match the thread and 1 for me being a jackass.

I'll send US physical copies to your address or try to help out some way with PSN if I must. However I would like to do physical if possible that way you get the data disc and don't have to worry about internet speeds.

Malcolm9

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Would love to be involved (EU version).

I've been up and down these last few weeks with work, life, family. I was strong for a while but have felt at breaking point at times, but I've managed to keep myself going. I've stopped using social media and focused on things I enjoy to keep me occupied, gaming is a massive part of that.

Lovely generosity being shown, thank you to all involved.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I'd be happy to be included in this, haven't been employed since early this year unfortunately
Thank you OP, and all the other great folks here! You're all super generous and it's truly appreciated, even moreso in this crappy year we're all experiencing.

OP
OP
burnfout

burnfout

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know much about how to transfer cards or amounts and might need to be walked through it as I'm not super tech savvy on that sort of thing (and also a bit concerned about my private credit card info). I'm fortunate to be in a good financial situation at 36 with an essential job.

I'm in the US and would be willing to either buy the game outright for someone or contribute to someone who really wants the game and can't afford it. I'd also be willing to split the money with someone to purchase a few gift cards to lower the price or help pay for it for multiple members. I haven't even bought it yet and will wait for it to go on sale as that's what I pretty much always do anyways.

But if someone has been hit hard and absolutely can't wait to play it I have no problems helping out like OP is doing.
Love the vibes here; it's good to see some goodness in this forum. I want to keep it going so I'm offering one last of us 2 copy as well (US).
To go along with the OP I actually forgot. I promised to buy someone a copy in a giveaway due to my assholeness in a last of us 2 thread. I'll have to look at the giveaway bot when I get home and set it up.

To bump it

I'll send US physical copies to your address or try to help out some way with PSN if I must. However I would like to do physical if possible that way you get the data disc and don't have to worry about internet speeds.

Wow awesome, this is upto 5 or 6 copies now, loving the pay-it-forward

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm in the NA region and I guess throw my Hat into the ring for trying to win a copy as my family has been affected a lot by all of this so anything distract from reality would be cool but everyone paying it forward is awesome regardless

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020

To bump it

I'd certainly be down for sending a copy off Amazon to someone. Didn't think about the fact that some people may be in areas with poor connections. That would also keep me from having to figure out transferring stuff a different way. Also open to just giving some PS gift cards or going in with someone to throw those towards multiple members.

souppboy

Oct 25, 2017
That would be super helpful if I won. Super stoked on this game and have been selling a bunch of my stuff to stay afloat. Great looking out!

Min

Oct 25, 2017
I'll throw my name in the raffle. I was going to wait for the inevitable $30 Black Friday sale but this works lol.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm feel awful for asking for the game outright. But i would like a copy if you gifting one. Please.

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
How would one send safely someone here a physical game for a gift?

No different than how we do it in the buy/sell/trade thread. Just give us a spot to send it to. I usually just put my cell number in the contact info if phone number is required for package sending.

I'm just going to order it off amazon though for people or Best Buy. Whichever they prefer

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No different than how we do it in the buy/sell/trade thread. Just give us a spot to send it to. I usually just put my cell number in the contact info if phone number is required for package sending.

I'm just going to order it off amazon though for people or Best Buy. Whichever they prefer
Ok. Last year I wanted to send a couple digital games to people here but Sony stopped those, so I was wondering how to do it with physical.

SiamH3

Mar 27, 2020
I don't own a PS4 myself, my sister does and it's her birthday next month so, it'd be a great gift for her as I wanted to get it for her myself but quite difficult in this situation. Thanks bro.

Skeletonne

Jan 22, 2020
Count me in!

It's very generous of you to do this, so thank you OP

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm in EU

Last edited:

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
Ok. Last year I wanted to send a couple digital games to people here but Sony stopped those, so I was wondering how to do it with physical.

Yes, not everyone is comfortable with giving their address. But I'm not hunting you folks down here lol. If people can give their own phone number, it's best for ups in case something happens to the packagE. But I have no issues putting my own. I had given away a bunch of NBA merch off the store last year on here and had to organize like 6 addresses. Everyone got there packages fine though. So worked out well.

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Very nice gesture, thanks for doing it. I'm playing it right now and it's a great, great game. Good luck to all participants.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you very much that is extremely kind of you during this period.

My birthday was on the release date of the TLOU2 and my PS4 has not seen much use since I no longer have a job. I haven't been able to purchase anything "fun" related for 3 months now.

*edit* I'm in NA region
Has anybody hooked you up yet? Happy to pick you for my giveaway, so hopefully you're in the US.

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
OP is such a badass, GL to everyone.
I have played the first area, and omg it feel like is going to be an amazing game.