• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I played the first game on Hard the first time out and I think the lack of supplies enhanced the experience. I'll probably do the same here.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
My PS4 is going to explore while playing this but I just can't hold it until PS5.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Biggest thing I took from this is the improved combat. The story is the story, I always have faith in Naughty Dog when it comes to their stories. Graphics dope, sound dope, the gameplay though? I was looking to see if they'd improve and damn, they did. The wheels are already turning inside my head for the different options I can do to take enemies out. It looks so fun.

Can't wait.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The dog yelping was extraordinarily upsetting. I'm really not sure why they felt the need to include dogs in the game.

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Looks so fucking good. Those dodges and counterattacks...

I am glad they avoided new story bits, thanks ND. Going in fresh really soon.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Well, that was brutal. The game's narrative, world design and mechanics definitely feel very entrenched in its lore and their drive for ensuing consistency.

Oct 27, 2017
SoPs with a dedicated focus of a single game in detail seem to be stronger than the ones that have to quickly showcase a variety of games imo

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Why do people go back and compare to old target trailers for every single game being released? It happens all the time, y'all grown ups, just learn not to trust the first things you see.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
I knew the 2018 footage was the most vertically sliced and carefully crafted of all vertical slices even at the time when people were insisting it wasn't, but man.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
wow, they managed to raise my expectations. I was watching an thinking "is there a way this game doesnt get 10s everywhere?"!

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like more Last of Us, which is absolutely not a bad thing! But I'm curious if there will be more tepid reactions to this State of Play like there was with Ghost of Tsushima; complaints like "I've done these things 100 times before, prettier version of old game, etc."

OP
OP
--R

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
That was great. Can't wait until the release, it's gonna be amazing.

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Just finished a run on part I on the pro. This seems right in line with that. The first game is extremely violent, especially for its time.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
🔥🐕🔥

prepare for endless pages on crispy doggo.

tbh the dog screaming was a genuinely awful sound.

seems like naughty dog is trying turn up grim-dark to 11.

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not enough for Sony to kill PS Vita, now they have to kill the people who play on Vita as well.

monketron

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. That was an amazing way to show off the game. This needs to be the new model for State of Plays even after the lockdown is over. The game looks so visceral and the animations were insane.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
I feel kinda bamboozled. Neither the gameplay animation or the overall visual fidelity is at the level of their 2018 footage. But I'm most disappointed about the animation. That shit looked next level. I'm just nonplussed by what they have shown.

Totally agree; the E3 demo was on another level; espeically the last part