• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
This oddly doesn't feature many spoilers for season 1 of Titans, but figured worth a thread because... well someone shows up who never expected the show to fully embrace

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it makes sense in the course of the show when you view that season 1 is really kind of Dick's story and him trying to get out of the shadow of Batman.

(and also imagine I know the "twist")

Yeah this actually feels like the most important story they could tell. Though wow they really don't give a fuck about the rest of their universe here. It's obvious Bruce's identity is exposed in this trailer.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God..writers using the term "darkness" will never not annoy me. Just fuck off with it

Oct 28, 2017
Considering the current story, this is really promising

I havent seen the show but most shows try to create an identity of their own before leaning into other shows/characters. I'd have expected there to be more focus on the actual Titans instead of giving people the character they really want to see.

As far as the finale itself goes I'm going to guess its all been a ruse by batman. Gordon is alive and able to exonerate batman in any wrong doing. But not before the title characters free batman from a hairy situation.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I havent seen the show but most shows try to create an identity of their own before leaning into other shows/characters. I'd have expected there to be more focus on the actual Titans instead of giving people the character they really want to see.

As far as the finale itself goes I'm going to guess its all been a ruse by batman. Gordon is alive and able to exonerate batman in any wrong doing. But not before the title characters free batman from a hairy situation.
Yeah, that's not it at all. Just trust me when I say it ties into the Titans storyline and a certain famous Titans villain.

Oct 25, 2017
I see long ears which means they didnt get the Affleck suit :(
Whe know what the suit actually looks like
Titans-Batman.png

We arnt going to see it clearly and not hidden in darkness

Going by this trailer it worked as intended

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
This has been a perfect season of TV. I wonder if this ends with Dick going full Nightwing?

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
This show is good. Hope season 2 gets to go bigger with the budget and double down on fights and action set pieces.

Bring on nightwing and death stroke, please.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so I haven't been watching the series but doesn't Robin kill criminals? Why would he care about Batman doing it?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
This has been a perfect season of TV. I wonder if this ends with Dick going full Nightwing?

You know, I've been thinking a lot about that and I hope he doesnt wear it, the finale should end with him getting a call from Bruce or some shit saying he got a suit ready, he goes to the batcave and we then get a similar shot like this.

Boom.

The End.

Then in Season 2 he's full on Nightwing.

batmansupermanbatsuitfeatured-1380x620_rev1.jpg

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
The season started rough, and at least one character hasn't recovered (Starfire), but I'm excited to see how this season ends.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so I haven't been watching the series but doesn't Robin kill criminals? Why would he care about Batman doing it?

No, Robin doesn't kill, except until a recent episode (though it's not exactly clear if he did kill anyone).

And, I've been eating so much crow about this show. When I saw those early trailers and set pics I thought it would be the lowest garbage. Now it seems to be one of the best cape shows out there, if not the best. It's certainly miles better than the typical CW stuff.

Oct 25, 2017
Folks who wrote this off after the "Fuck Batman" trailer don't even know what they're missing. It's been a consistently great show all season long. I'm really excited for this finale, and especially for Season 2 building off what they've set up here.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of when Batman murders people but this seems to lean so far into it that I'm actually interested in watching it.
Whe know what the suit actually looks like
Titans-Batman.png

We arnt going to see it clearly and not hidden in darkness

Going by this trailer it worked as intended
This is what I always thought Arrow would do if it ever wanted to introduce Batman. Don't cast anyone, never show his face, only have him in fight scenes and in dark rooms and shit. Just a stunt guy in a suit that makes for a good silhouette. I like it.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Titans has been consistently great and it's honestly the best cape show out especially since all those Netflix cancellations.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
We Binged watched this since Friday. I think it's one of the best superhero series out right now. It's gonna be a very Long wait for season 2.