• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
cover2.jpg

All I could have wanted and more. S1 was pretty edgy but it had a lot of solid potential to it. Glad to see they're leaning HARD into everything people like about both the Titans and Teen Titans and keeping what worked in S1

AND its in september?
tenor.gif

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looks AWESOME

Titans S1 was absolutely mindblowing and I can't wait for S2!!!

Oct 25, 2017
Such a stark contrast in this show before it hit and now.

Personally I went from thinking the Hawk and Dove component would drag but it's probably fair to say they are my favourite part of the show now.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Ian Glen's accent sounds too Scottish for Bruce Wayne. But otherwise it looked great.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Looks great! So we're getting flashbacks to an original team and sort of original line up. Did not even consider that but actually makes sense given Dick already knew Donna, Hawk and Dove. Nice!

I still can't believe we're getting a live action Superboy. I will always wish he had the jacket though.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty much everything looks great except for Deathstroke.
Really not sure what they were thinking with that design...Looks more like Deadshot.

Can't wait to see more of Donna Troy. She was fucking awesome in season 1.

Last edited:

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
While the quick cancellation of Swamp Thing leaves me bitter, I am delighted to get more Titans in Sept and Doom Patrol next year.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Can we please get a Swamp Thing cameo or something further down the line?
It's such a waste of a character.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
I loved the first season even with all its issues, so this looks great to me! And to be honest, I'm totally excited for some of the stuff coming this season. Yet another Deathstroke, Aqualad looking fantastic, live-action Wonder Girl and Krypto, Superboy looking like he's been taken straight out of Young Justice, fucking Iain Glen as Batman? This season could very well fix everything that the first one did wrong.
Can we please get a Swamp Thing cameo or something further down the line?
It's such a waste of a character.
I think that if we're to expect any Swamp Thing character to cross over, it'll be on Doom Patrol rather than Titans.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Red thing in Raven's forehead looks weird, I wonder if they will tie it to last season's finale

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Yay, going full in with the DC this next season. Hopefully Dick won't spend the whole season in civvies pretending he doesn't want to be a hero anymore.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In for this, first season was a surprise. I'm guessing they do a time skip of sorts or they just haven't shown any bits to bridge the seasons?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Swamp Thing got cancelled?! Why? How was it received?
It's been received well. It was announced it was cancelled after the first episode, which left a bad taste in everyone's mouths which is probably why a lot of people dropped it.

Season 2 looks great, I'm just glad there's no weird blue filter on everything.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
It's been received well. It was announced it was cancelled after the first episode, which left a bad taste in everyone's mouths which is probably why a lot of people dropped it.

Season 2 looks great, I'm just glad there's no weird blue filter on everything.
After one episode, isn't that ridiculous? What happened?

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They claimed it was because of a snafu with local tax credit grants, but later it was revealed it was just an excuse, it was just too expensive
I'm reading an article about the cancellation and the couple of reasons are the high cost but they say it was budgeted accordingly or streaming service DC Universe becoming something else but that's odd how a streaming decision can affect the whole development of a show?

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of tease at the end of the last Swamp Thing episode? What did that end up being?

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Who's the guy in red? I quite liked the first season for the most part so I'll be in for this. Hopefully it's not the last season.