• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Was red hood hinted or announced before?

I don't recall season 2 hinting at red hood for season 3, maybe i forgot.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Was red hood hinted or announced before?

I don't recall season 2 hinting at red hood for season 3, maybe i forgot.

Season 2 didn't hint at it but it was announced last fall.

titans-season-3-red-hood.jpeg

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of jumping to Red Hood so quickly, but I guess we already knew it was coming. :(

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
S2 got dire in spots, but my contract with ComicsEra says I have to consume all Red Hood adaptations so here we go.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
just finished this show last night. Overall it was ok, season 2 was so much better than the first.

Hilarious how the big bad in season 1 was thrown out in 2 minutes like garbage. Also Deathstroke dying in a 5 minute fight with no input from Wonder Girl despite losing the love of her life to him was a "wtf" moment. There was a lot of stupid shit, but Krypto lasering his eyes and launching a rocket back at the guy made this whole show worth it.

wonder girl dying randomly in like 5 seconds was fucking hilarious too. It's like "ok, who's not returning next season, let's deal with that now"

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Cant help to laugh whenever they say Dick.

Its like every sentence becomse an insult.

Welcome back, Dick.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Yeah, it'll be Joker killing him. However, it's a bit weird how fast he then gets revived and becomes Red Hood. Unless there is a massive time skip between the two events.

my guess is there has to be some sort of time skip. maybe the transformation happens "between" seasons and then season 3 is present. They've already sort of set up a time skip of sorts at the end of Season 2 w/them "continuing their adventures" and Jason driving off to who knows where

i'm hoping they make this Superboy more like the Young Justice season 1 Superboy.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
There has to be a decent time skip because Teagan Croft certainly isn't going to still be playing Raven at 13/14 years old, she's grown up a lot from when they filmed season two as you can tell just by the trailer. There already being a a near two year gap between when season two premiered and season three's it's pretty safe to assume they're aging Raven up and in turn having that two or three year jump.