• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spidye

Oct 28, 2017
JpH5S0I.gif

MkXqzMW.gif

Channeling his inner West
I loved this
he looked like West the first time I saw him and now the fan service
it was perfect

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
How fast did they cast Iain Glen to play Bruce Wayne, does anybody know? He really needs a dialect coach, I can't help but feel for him, personally.

Still, I really quite enjoyed that episode.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Deathstroke straight up being a badass is always a fun time but I really hope that's the last flashback.
Seems like we've seen everything there is to see anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, that Deathstroke vs Donna fight was just brutal.

Feel really bad for Jericho after how everything played out. I'm ready for the homestretch of the season now.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Slade is just some poor guy who loves his kid and does his job.

Titans are the real villains.

Fuck Titans, I want a Deathstroke show.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed how beaten Donna was, lol. Her look was priceless. Did not know what she signed up for. At all.

Him and Donna were way too emotional (understandable) and got their asses beat horribly.

Did Slade just kill a bunch of Amazons or were those bodyguards just regular humans?

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
So... the Slade fight. Loved when robin used the smoke bomb. Too bad he didn't use batarangs.

If felt like fight out of an Arkham game

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really a big fan of the constant flashback episodes building up clearly-dead characters, but this one was really effective...albeit a huge bummer.

If the show gets a third season, I hope they tell one continuous story instead of constantly stopping the forward momentum to look backwards.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
DICK YOUR DAD ISN'T A BORDERLINE PSYCHOPATH STOP LYING

Did anyone else find weird that Rose was nowhere in this episode? Or is she Jericho's half sister?

Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed how beaten Donna was, lol. Her look was priceless. Did not know what she signed up for. At all.

Him and Donna were way too emotional (understandable) and got their asses beat horribly.

Did Slade just kill a bunch of Amazons or were those bodyguards just regular humans?
Maybe Amazon's.
Important to remember that Amazon's are tough but most of them aren't Donna or Diana tier superhumans.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
One thing that I thought was funny was that the flashback episode had flashbacks in it. With jericho's past with slade

Kalel114

Oct 27, 2017
Great episode. I'm assuming Jericho jumped in to Slade's body. Has to be the only reason Dick is still alive.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This episode reminded me of how ass the Deathstroke part of Arkham Knight was. Why did they do that?A solid episode compared to last week's.

and DAMN. Deathstroke killed a room full of Amazons and stabbed Donna in the back and Wonder Woman didn't come and fuck up Slade her damn self? SMH.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Wow they really gave Jericho a good flashback which makes it hard for the team to get to that decision.

when Jericho joined the Titans. I was rooting for the kid.
Robin and Deathstroke fight scene was so good. Such a comic book fight scene

In a short episode the writers delivered so much

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This episode reminded me of how ass the Deathstroke part of Arkham Knight was. Why did they do that?A solid episode compared to last week's.

and DAMN. Deathstroke killed a room full of Amazons and stabbed Donna in the back and Wonder Woman didn't come and fuck up Slade her damn self? SMH.

Bruh he killed Aquaman's Sidekick, Justice League would have been involved.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Preach. That's always been the difficult thing to digest with these Cinematic Universes and connected worlds. Hard to imagine that Diana and the Justice League didn't step in to fuck up Deathstroke after what he did to Donna, Garth and Robin

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, now that's the Deathstroke I wanted to see and after seeing it, I'm wondering how the hell this universes Batman even stands a chance against him.

He wrecked Donna and she has super strength, what chance in hell does Batman have...

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Wait a minute... They've still not explained how Deathstroke is presumed dead at the beginning of the season

Goddamn, now that's the Deathstroke I wanted to see and after seeing it, I'm wondering how the hell this universes Batman even stands a chance against him.

He wrecked Donna and she has super strength, what chance in hell does Batman have...
Since when does not having super strength ever stopped Batman lmao

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
DICK YOUR DAD ISN'T A BORDERLINE PSYCHOPATH STOP LYING

Did anyone else find weird that Rose was nowhere in this episode? Or is she Jericho's half sister?
Pretty sure they have different mothers

Preach. That's always been the difficult thing to digest with these Cinematic Universes and connected worlds. Hard to imagine that Diana and the Justice League didn't step in to fuck up Deathstroke after what he did to Donna, Garth and Robin

Hmmm never found that hard. If we used that logic, most of the problems would be solved in like 2 seconds if the justice league became involved. Then were would we be with the tv series about the titans?

Last edited:

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
They're half siblings in the comics, so no reason to think it's otherwise here.
Pretty sure they have different mothers
Ah okay. I don't know why I assumed they would streamline it here and have them be full siblings.

Wait a minute... They've still not explained how Deathstroke is presumed dead at the beginning of the season
The most logical answer is that Diana, Arthur, and Bruce went after him, and the first two overruled Bruce and used (what they thought was) excessive force. o

I know narratively you don't want the adults solving all the problems, but having them come in now (well, in the past) makes perfect sense, and would actually help the narrative. Like "Fuck, my dad had to clean up this mess when I was younger, well now I'm older and I'm going to do it on my own."

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm never found that hard. If we used that logic, most of the problems would be solved in like 2 seconds if the justice league became involved. Then were would we be with the tv series about the titans?
Have you ever watched some of the Titans movies? Titans have always been inextricably linked to the Justice League which shows up routinely. Which is why I really appreciate the fact that the TV show didn't shy away from showing Bruce Wayne. I hope we see more JL members

The most logical answer is that Diana, Arthur, and Bruce went after him, and the first two overruled Bruce and used (what they thought was) excessive force. o
That would make sense

rude

Oct 25, 2017
yeah. Jericho isnt actually dead and they're not going to kill Deathstroke either (at least not without introducing Terra first)

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
yeah. Jericho isnt actually dead and they're not going to kill Deathstroke either (at least not without introducing Terra first)

Yeah, no way he's dead.
I remember a few episodes ago they showed him and his mother in hiding? And the mother telling Jericho to be safe. I feel like that was in the present.

Oct 25, 2017

In comics Deathstroke and Batman both have what I call an "Incompetence Field" that makes characters that should effortlessly whip the shit outta them act like the dumbest people to ever grace the planet. So their fields should cancel each other out and it'll be a fair fight.
----
I wonder if they'll even use Terra

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
When Deathstroke first appears this season, he looks at himself in the mirror for a while at some point. Maybe Jericho is sharing a body with him, haunting his thoughts. Either that or he really is just dead.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Have you ever watched some of the Titans movies? Titans have always been inextricably linked to the Justice League which shows up routinely. Which is why I really appreciate the fact that the TV show didn't shy away from showing Bruce Wayne. I hope we see more JL members

That would make sense

I mean those are well movies. Most of the tv shows they deal with stuff on their own. Even when you have batman here, who most likely knows what went down. He has been pretty hands off. It's unlikely you'd ever see the big guys handling things for the titans. Most of the time the excuse is that they are busy or off world. Or it just doesn't come up.

Titans go movie league is brainwashed or likely take care of the threat easily.
Titans vs league, again league is incapacitated
Other titans movies they aren't there
Even with young justice, league is there, but they are generally doing their own thing.

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, but this episode was really bad. Everything is and everyone acts as the plots demands.

The last bit was super Deathstroke "I can hear your heartbeat , I can hear your breath" not noticing super fast "Flash" Jericho stepping between Robin and his final strike.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
The Deathstroke suit movements are still pretty rigid. I really wish they could've fixed that.
It's like a really good suit for cosplay, but pretty impractical for actually filming action and stunts.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
The Deathstroke suit movements are still pretty rigid. I really wish they could've fixed that.
It's like a really good suit for cosplay, but pretty impractical for actually filming action and stunts.
Too much budget. Arrow had to do it cheaper because they needed Manu to be able to pull the stunts off.

Quiksaver

Oct 26, 2017
When Deathstroke first appears this season, he looks at himself in the mirror for a while at some point. Maybe Jericho is sharing a body with him, haunting his thoughts. Either that or he really is just dead.
They wouldn't waste time with the Hank bodysnatching scene otherwise. He is alive