• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Episodes are improving, and the less time they spend with Gar and Rachel the better. Nearly forgot they were on the show until they popped up near the end.

Also, this episode turned me around on Jason. I hope they continue building his character and not toss him aside.

Not to my knowledge, no.

They met and became Hawk and Dove. Something happened and Dawn found solice in Robin. They break up. Dawn gets back together with Hank.
Thanks

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I liked Dick's version of Bruce. I wonder how authentic his mind's version is compared to this universe's Bruce?

I also liked how Eve wanted Conner to call her mom when she was hesitant on him actually referring to her as his mom, lol. Can we get that spinoff please?

And yeah..... That Super butt tho. That's going to be burned into Raven's mind for a while 😂

May 10, 2018
As much as I don't care for this show's version of Bruce Wayne, the sarcastic, annoying fuck with you version in this episode was pretty entertaining.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JpH5S0I.gif

MkXqzMW.gif

Channeling his inner West

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Another great episode that played out in a way I was not at all expecting. The dance! haha it was great. I never expected Jason to be such a great addition to this show but he continues to be and he killed it here. While not a big part after last weeks I love the scene between Conner and Eve.

I don't think there are any filler episodes. Not everything is going to move the plot along but ever episode has been important to character development and/or the plot. I feel Titans like Doom Patrol is very character heavy first and plot second with action sequences mixed in between those. I really enjoy that. There are lot of episodes of Doom Patrol where the main plot doesn't move forward but we get deep dives into the characters and their backgrounds or where they are currently.

Last edited:

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
I liked Dick's version of Bruce. I wonder how authentic his mind's version is compared to this universe's Bruce?

I also liked how Eve wanted Conner to call her mom when she was hesitant on him actually referring to her as his mom, lol. Can we get that spinoff please?

And yeah..... That Super butt tho. That's going to be burned into Raven's mind for a while 😂
Not a bad image to be burned in ones mind

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
That was disappointing. I was hoping we would see more of real Bruce. Also not a fan of Dick straight up hallucinating.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Aw I want dick Bruce not just a vision

You know after Eve betraying Lex Corp; they should have tighter leash on her or put a tracker on crypto.

Kalel114

Oct 27, 2017
Bruce doing the Batusi was hilarious. Pretty good episode. Kind of want Conner, Krypto, and Eve series now.

Oct 25, 2017
That was disappointing. I was hoping we would see more of real Bruce. Also not a fan of Dick straight up hallucinating.
Yeah that's my only thing like I know depictions of mental illness get glammed up by a factor of 5 million for TV shows and stuff but homeboy had a psychotic break and was just roaming around with a pistol on him for like 10 hours and it's probably not going to get mentioned again.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah that's my only thing like I know depictions of mental illness get glammed up by a factor of 5 million for TV shows and stuff but homeboy had a psychotic break and was just roaming around with a pistol on him for like 10 hours and it's probably not going to get mentioned again.
I didn't see it that way. It makes sense that Bruce is Dick's conscience- he felt guilty and couldn't bring himself to tell the truth.

Best scene was when the doctor rode Krypto out the window.🤣

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
This was definitely the best episode of Titans so far.

I'm gonna assume Slade injected Dick with something to make him hallucinate like that because otherwise he really needs some help lol.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
That is certainly a take. Good thing the actor wasn't born last night then too.

I'm just fucking with you lol. That scene was pretty badass (heh) ngl. Eve told Kory about solar radiation, Kory basically says, "you're talking to the right person!", and a powerful display of Raven's ability.

Conner's actor can really play an innocent and young person.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
This was definitely the best episode of Titans so far.

I'm gonna assume Slade injected Dick with something to make him hallucinate like that because otherwise he really needs some help lol.
Looks like Slade brainwashed him. Jason clearly planted all the stuff in their rooms.

How long before we get a "Jason gets captured, tortured and murdered" by the Joker arc?

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Krypto was MVP this episode.

The scenes between Dick and Bruce were fantastic, now I'm bummed that Bruce won't be around more.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017

I thought he was injected with something by DS? He was clearly hoping to tear them apart using Jason while Dick was off hallucinating and losing his mind.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
What I find difficult to believe is that Batman is still active in this universe at almost 60.
I could buy the idea that he's in his 40s, looking a bit older because he's taken far more than his fair share of punishment over the years, and that any League activity involves him in a mostly remote leadership role rather than getting into melee battles with superpowered opponents.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously though someone needs to call Jason's dad.

I thought he was injected with something by DS? He was clearly hoping to tear them apart using Jason while Dick was off hallucinating and losing his mind.
Oh that makes sense. I'd be fine with that.

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
Just caught up on the last two episodes, Jason is too obvious unless he's
Jericho using his eye powers in which case that's why he stopped that kiss
That Rose dance scene was certainly a highlight. I'd be down with DC expanding the Universe to give Superboy and Rose their own shows.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit...Ser Jorah's impersonation of Alfred was perfect...
What a fucking miscast.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
What I find difficult to believe is that Batman is still active in this universe at almost 60.
Glenn is in his 50s I believe and well life style does age a person so this Bruce Wayne could easily be between his 40s and late 50s. Then there is the fact a lot of Batman's suits are basically power armor that amplify his skills and output and lessen the damage he takes. The most iconic being the Batman Beyond suit and more recently the suit we see in Arkham Knight. So Bruce Wayne himself doesn't need to be that young to still full operate as Batman. At some point even all that tech won't be enough but I don't think he's at that point at the moment.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Finally catch up with all episodes. Feel a little bit..... underwhelming: The pacing is quite off, purposely ending each episode with a hang-clinger, main story went all over the place and story became more lighthearted/cheesy like CW Flash/Arrow and less serious and dark-tone. Raven, Beast boy and Star fire got sidelined and got very little character development compared to S1.
In S1, we have some best superhero episodes in TV like Hawk and Dove, Doom Patrol.Robin V.S Robin and madhouse episodes with intense action sequence, suspense and twist revelation and solid character writing. Introductory villains in S1 like Nuclear Family feel more threatening and lethal than Dr Light and even the Deadstroke.
Conner's episode is the best so far in S2, with almost zero Titans presence. In 7 episodes the show already introduced 3 different villains(Dr Light,Death Stroke and Lux Luthor), I hope this season's plot should be more concentrated and coherent.

Last edited:

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
They should just give this show to Superboy and the dog. This teen angst crap is terrible.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This season is getting long in the tooth. Give Connor and Starfire their own DC galactic buddy cop show and leave the rest in the dumpster.

When's Doom Patrol.