• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the Luthor house scene. They embrace the comic book. Love it

I like Krypto. More doggy is a plus

Give me Superboy, Krypto, and Eve series

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So his eyes turning blue when doing X-ray vision, is that something that just happens to Superboy? Never seen that before.

I was sure he was going to use freeze ray or something.

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh my fucking god, this episode was incredible!

Joshua Orpin is just perfect as Conner/Superboy, he really nailed it :D

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
Bigggg fan of this episode. It's honestly shocking how great the series is. I was fully convinced it would be trash when those first set pics leaked.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't feeling this season until this episode.

Can I have a spin off series please?

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Glad they didn't kill off Jason just yet.
I want him to stick around as Robin for at least another season or two.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Why do they keep trying to take away Conner from his boyfriend? First Young Justice, now this. >:(

Excited for next week's episode! I'm either gonna love it or absolutely hate it. I feel bad for my partner having to watch this with me.

Oct 25, 2017
Think my only disappointment with this episode was just that no version of the character can compete with Smallville's Lionel.
still a great scene though.

Oct 25, 2017
Why do they keep trying to take away Conner from his boyfriend? First Young Justice, now this. >:(

Excited for next week's episode! I'm either gonna love it or absolutely hate it. I feel bad for my partner having to watch this with me.
No one respects the GOAT power couple that was Tim/Connor.

My man learned how to clone people because he couldn't accept that his best friend died, that's love.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Mercy Graves is a downgrade compared to Supergirl. You can't beat Rhona Mitra.

Oct 25, 2017
Mercy Graves is a downgrade compared to Supergirl. You can't beat Rhona Mitra.
Its still crazy to me the character got as big as she has and she is only really from
02.jpg

While others did so(like Harley and Montoya) Mercy was so reserved and secondary.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Superboy is my favorite and I really love the version of him here. Would be way, WAY in for a spin-off with him as the star and I think there is a lot of Smallville-esque ground they could cover.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Superboy is my favorite and I really love the version of him here. Would be way, WAY in for a spin-off with him as the star and I think there is a lot of Smallville-esque ground they could cover.

I really liked his scientist pal too. I was a little worried they would kill her off - their dynamic was really interesting since you would (unfortunately, thanks to TV rules) EXPECT two attractive people like that to immediately get paired up romantically but she just immediately started treating him like a six-year-old.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
"Murder" or self defense?
Considering how powerful everyone is compared to regular goons? Definitely murder.

I mean, Dick literally said they were going after Deathstroke to kill him! Even after spending a whole nightmare episode preaching about not murdering people!

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Considering how powerful everyone is compared to regular goons? Definitely murder.

I mean, Dick literally said they were going after Deathstroke to kill him! Even after spending a whole nightmare episode preaching about not murdering people!
How powerful you are doesn't change anything. Going after super powered people with uncontrolled use of their powers is just assisted suicide ☺️

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Conner and Krypto 100% murdered those dudes yeah. No threat to them at all, so it's not self defense.

Tbh I think that the scientist fucked up big time not just driving the boy to Metropolis and trying to introduce Conner to his role model dad instead of dragging him back to Cadmus to try to… I don't know, prove some kind of point?

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Like I said, going against a clone of Lex Luthor and Superman with regular bullets is stupid. They aren't stupid so they wanted to die! Conner and Krypto just helped them like the good people they are 😌

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Tbh I think that the scientist fucked up big time not just driving the boy to Metropolis and trying to introduce Conner to his role model dad instead of dragging him back to Cadmus to try to… I don't know, prove some kind of point?
I don't think Supes would be too happy with either of them if she did that. Plus, it's not like she can give him a call and tell him to meet her somewhere.

Adnor

Oct 25, 2017
I really liked his scientist pal too. I was a little worried they would kill her off - their dynamic was really interesting since you would (unfortunately, thanks to TV rules) EXPECT two attractive people like that to immediately get paired up romantically but she just immediately started treating him like a six-year-old.
"Can I call you mom?"
"You're not my mom!"

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Supes would be too happy with either of them if she did that. Plus, it's not like she can give him a call and tell him to meet her somewhere.
I mean... he's Superman. Sure, he's not gonna be thrilled to find out he's got a clone, but it'd be way better for Conner's mental health than what they did.

Also, famously, you totally can call up Superman. Just stand on any randomly selected street corner in Metropolis and scream "SUPERMAN, HELP ME!"

Chris McQueen

Self-requested ban
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
London
All caught up. I don't know if it's just me, but that Conner episode gave me strong Terminator vibes.

I fucking loved it all.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't bother with Swamp Thing past the first episode because they immediately announced its cancellation. Didn't think there was any point investing time with something I knew wasn't getting a proper ending.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
The plot of the show is moving slow enough but between last week's filler, next week's filler and this week's slow episode. It's like nothing has actually happened between now and episode one.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
The plot of the show is moving slow enough but between last week's filler, next week's filler and this week's slow episode. It's like nothing has actually happened between now and episode one.
No kidding. I'm enjoying the episodes but would love it if the plot would move forward.
This season is 13 episodes though so I'm not worried, hopefully next week's is the last filler/flashback?

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was a fantastic episode Goddamn!!! That ending too. Jason has been great this season, especially the scene with Raven and the kitchen.

Fucking Dick Grayson.

How the hell can anyone call this episode Filler?

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
All I kept repeating in my head about Dick:

DO NOT BE LIKE BATMAN.

Turns out that's also what's been in his mind.

Deathstroke got them all shook tho.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
did they retcon how hawk and dove met? and their relationship before the titans?