• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Titans Season 2 starts streaming September 6th on DC Universe! No idea about Netflix internationally.

titanss02-3.jpg

In season two, following the aftermath of their encounter with Trigon, Dick reforms the Titans. Under his supervision in their new home at Titans Tower, Rachel, Gar and Jason Todd train together to hone their hero abilities and work together as a team. They are joined by Hank Hall and Dawn Granger aka Hawk and Dove and Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl.

Although these original Titans attempt to transition into a regular life, when old enemies resurface everyone must come together to take care of unfinished business. And as this family of old and new Titans – including Conner Kent and Rose Wilson – learn to co-exist, the arrival of Deathstroke, brings to light the sins of the old Titans which threaten to tear this new Titans family apart once more.

Starring
Brenton Thwaites
as Dick Grayson
Anna Diop
as Koriand'r/Kory Anders/Starfire
Teagan Croft
as Rachel Roth/Raven
Ryan Potter
as Gar Logan
Minka Kelly
as Dawn Granger/Dove
Alan Ritchson
as Hank Hall/Hawk
Curran Walters
as Jason Todd/Robin
Conor Leslie
as Donna Troy/Wonder Girl
Joshua Orpin
as Conner Kent/Superboy
Esai Morales
as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
Chelsea Zhang
as Rose Wilson/Ravager
Drew Van Acker
as Garth/Aqualad
Chella Man
as Joseph Wilson/Jericho
Iain Glen
as Bruce Wayne/Batman

jx2ib6a510l31.jpg

27dy412ka0l31.jpg

Can't really do anything too amazing with the OT as the rich text editor on the forum is broken as fuck.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So is episode 1 of Season 2 going to be the episode they cut from the end of Season 1?

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Aw yiss!! It's back!! I'm guessing the first pic is from the first episode because of the eyes.

Oct 25, 2017
My body is ready.

Hopefully the original team gets a moment like
the-original-teen-titans-rebirth-2.png

before it goes to shit.

Last edited:

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
First season was a pleasant surprise, but I hope this one can be a bit more 'together' instead of feeling like a set of one-offs.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
He looks like the Joker in that YouTube preview with the white skin.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
I love the Dick and Todd dynamic. Actually I love Todd in general, I feel like everything about him is always just dying and becoming Red Hood but he looked great in the clip there. Hope they don't rush him into dying.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
I think it worked as a solid finale and premier weirdly. I wasn't too fond of the Trigon storyline, so the sooner the lay wrapped it up the better. The last part feels like the show they've been wanting to build to all along, and I am waiting breathlessly every Friday morning for it.

Last edited:

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
The finale worked well up until the last minute. It seems to just end abruptly? I wonder what the original ending was, or if that was it.

The episode as a whole was good. Not amazing but good.

lol Bruce has a bold spot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I fucking loved it. Really really amazing. IT worked as a finale and a premier. Deathstroke was fantastic as always.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Fuck, that was a great fucking episode.

Deathstroke casting is spot on.

Really hope we get some Nightwing goodness this season.

Oct 25, 2017
Really awesome premiere. I've missed this show so much. I liked how the Trigon story was wrapped up, and the last 10 minutes or so were a lot of fun. Slade seems pretty well cast, and the conversation with Bruce was really good, although I think he needs to work on that American accent a little bit. I'm really excited to see where this season goes (and crossing my fingers that Garth isn't going to be dead).

Titans are back, bitches!

Oct 25, 2017
v4wr7f88a0l31.jpg

I said God Damn, sorry I doubted it at first

I actually loved this episode, wrapped up the 1st season and set up a potentially great S2.
It was rushed but not as much as I expected
Didn't expect to see full demon Trigon either, thought they'd keep him human until he returns in like S4,S5

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't watched the episode yet, but I just want to say that this show has replaced Agents of Shield for me as my favourite superhero show.