• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So I took ERAs advice after a thread here, went to Tinder. Everything is smooth sailing. Then my friend get a hold of my phone, he think he is funny guy and likes a couple of persons.

No biggie If it wasn't that he liked my oldest kids teacher that is 12 years younger as well.

So do I pray to Tinder gods she doesn't have Gold or do I prepare for a awkward parent teacher meeting?

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The main thing about Tinder is that they care only for the amount of time that your picture is on their screen. after they swipe left, you will be out of her mind and replaced by another mans face. Don't over worry about these things. And heck! if she did swipe right, then its a win isnt it?

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
I mean more fucking outing me as a stupid parent (might) and maybe putting her in a uncomfortable position.

Nah, if she can't handle uncomfortable situations she would avoid dating apps entirely. I'm guessing she is an adult and can handle herself accordingly.

If you're lucky maybe she'll give you the A you've always wanted.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Pretty sure a lot of people use Tinder for a laugh, most swipes left and right happen at parties.

OP
OP
fanboi

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Gah well if she swipes right I will have the biggest smirk on the next parent teacher meeting and my ex will be mad as hell that I didn't push here on certain issue.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Likely story OP. We all know you just were swiping on everyone you saw and ended up regretting it.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao.

BTW, i thought on Tinder, the other person also has to swipe right. So if you two match then it wont be that awkward.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
I just wanted to say that some of the avatars in this thread are priceless.

3047.jpg
5693.jpg
15270.jpg
28089.jpg

I have this image of a smoking Michael Myers giving a screaming horror ghost relationship advice.