• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
https://blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/

Say goodbye to height fishing.

Let's be real, when it comes to online dating — honesty is the best policy. Yes, your height matters as long as every other shallow aspect of physical attraction does. Please try not to take it to heart.

It's come to our attention that most of you 5'10ers out there are actually 5'6. The charade must stop. This type of dishonestly doesn't just hurt your matches — it hurts us, too. Did it ever occur to you that we're 5'6 and actually love our medium height? Did it ever occur to you that honesty is what separates humans from sinister monsters? Of course not.

You were only thinking of yourself. Well, height-lying ends here. To require everyone under 6' to own up to their real height, we're bringing truthfulness back into the world of online dating.

Introducing Tinder's Height Verification Badge (HVB), because yes -- sometimes it matters

It's the tool we've had in our back-pockets for years, but we were hoping your honesty would allow us to keep it there. Our verification tool is super easy to use, and extremely hard to misuse.

Here's how it works:

Simply input your true, accurate height with a screenshot of you standing next to any commercial building. We'll do some state-of-the-art verifying and you'll receive your badge directly on your profile.

Screens.png

At least y'all can still lie about your dick size.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'm not ashamed of my small dick.

Not that it matters anyway, will never find anyone.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This seems incredibly easy to beat lol. Stand next to a next to any commercial building in some lifts and you're 6'1"

Edit: Oh well guess they got me lol

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doing April Fool's pranks before April 1st is dumb as shit

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Its a joke but it's interesting how little problem I have dating while being short (5 7) if I keep it as IRL as possible. Internet dating really makes people picky (including me of course). Might go back to dating in the summer so I'll hope for the best.

Subba

Banned
Feb 23, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Sexism. History of severe infractions
An optional height and weight verification feature would be great. I'm sick of fat chicks.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Honestly, I was thinking about this recently. Couldn't someone just stand higher up or wear certain shoes to make them higher. :lol

However, as someone who is HVB'd at 6' 2", I don't have a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.