• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
They are gonna have to beef up the runtimes of the episodes to give all these great new character time to breath. They are forming such a cool cast. It would really suck if they all have very little screen time and rushed introductions.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Did the Bill Burr character survive his episode? Burr running into Olyphant is a situation I want to see happen.

And yes, just have Walton Goggins come in as Baby Billy. It doesn't have to make logical sense, just do it.

EternalDarko

Oct 26, 2017
What's really funny is, having not known who was playing the mandalorian when I watched the first episode, I could have sworn it sounded like Timothy Olyphant. Lol

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
5196069d9d6e04dd9fc758e35d0825b59b0e3274_hq.gif
That need to be in the OP. Of the season 2 OT.
costco chicken fuck yeah
?

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
lol. On one hand it must suck to be casted in mainly Western-noir themed things.

On the other hand, he's the God tier actor in these things bar none. May he live forever.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He HAS to play a space cowboy type of character. So a bounty hunter vs a military person or mandalorian. His name will be Spacian Givens. Space Marshall.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Olyphant as Cad Bane? Fuck yeah, I'd take that. Would actually rather see Cad Bane get his own show. That dude takes on Jedi, no prob. Would put Mando to shame with his abilities.

so who we got portraying Asajj Ventriss in this thing eventually?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Olyphant as Cad Bane? Fuck yeah, I'd take that. Would actually rather see Cad Bane get his own show. That dude takes on Jedi, no prob. Would put Mando to shame with his abilities.

so who we got portraying Asajj Ventriss in this thing eventually?
God no. No no no no.

Let's have new things. Not just rehashed stuffs.

Also, Bane and Asajj are dead.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Oh I wasn't suggesting her for the Mandalorian, just wanted her character from the Good Place to react to this news, as her character in that show had a Timothy Olyphant obsession that the show paid off quite well in the last season :)
right over my head haha your joke makes much more sense to me now

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he goes for something different, I didnt like these guest roles last season cos it was basically Space Bill Burr, Space Gus Fring, Space Herzog, Space lady from that janky SHIELD show.
Ming-Na was good. But they killed her pretty quick. Amy Sedaris too.

i agree for the most part though.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god! Can this show just come out tomorrow? I adore Olyphant. If it ends up tying even more prominently into Clone Wars (aside from just Ahsoka and Bo-Katan) and, holy moly, into Rebels with Thrawn coming back... I will quickly forget all the angst regarding the last SW trilogy.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm you know Dash Rendar should be brought back to canon
He already has been.
what? When did either of them die? Granted I haven't read Dark Disciple yet, but I think that's the only place where I could see either turning up.
Yeah. When they cancelled CW. They Asajj's story in a novel series (or i think comics) and she died in it.

As for Bane, Bobby Fetts murked him, in the unfinished CW arc. (if i'm remember correctly)

Shame we didn't get either arcs in Season 7.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is it an eight episode order again?

I also hope the show doesn't go too far into the reaches of the large galactic opera, keep it more secluded. Not everything has to be a part of the big picture, some tangent stuff is cool too Disney.
Strongly agreed, but I think it actually needs to reign things even more. Season 1 felt really disjointed.