• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Obligatory reminder that Homefront The Revolution was actually a decent game.

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
Note: Game goes on sale every two months for $5.

Next anticipated sale on PSN is May.

Xbox: Sale happening now!

PC: Humble Bundle sale happening now (thanks Delusibeta)!

Game is also on US PSNow (thanks Transistor )!

Last edited:

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
You can get the PC version of this game and its season pass for under $10 on Humble's store atm.

Obligatory reminder than Homefront The Revolution was actually a decent game.
Seconded. I enjoyed my time with the game on Xbox (after the patches of course).

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
It's not there for me on PS Now
It is for me

screenshot2021-04-091ekkl7.png

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I already owned this, but, no, it's the first Homefront game :(

Heliex

Nov 2, 2017
This is cool, I really dont like Homefront, but atleast i can clean the dust off my old copy.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So this video is two months old...was this always a thing?

How was this never posted? Lol.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Would be legit amazing if someone was able to extract the game out of the code and make it stand alone.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Cool! I wonder if this needs you need a controller on PC to a) input the code and b) play Timesplitters, but I might give this a shot tonight.

And yeah, this is your regular reminder that Homefront: The Revolution actually wasn't bad (and is way, WAY better than the original Homefront).

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
FYI: the PC version is still on sale on the Humble Store of the next hour or so. Warning: there's a decent chance the keys are out of stock, but you'll get keys when Humble gets them.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's just the first two levels though. We didn't know the full game was actually in there until recently.

Ah gotcha. Even still....if I knew about this months ago I wouldn't mind playing through Siberia again. Haha. I'm downloading Homefront: R now on Xbox. Hopefully this actually works.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
If anyone has completed Homefront 2 ITT, go to menu and extras, you should be able to play TS2 there. No need for the arcade cabinet.

Try inputting the commands and see if they work when you get into the TS2 menu.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
i still dont believe the full game is hidden in homefront. modders/hackers would have found it years ago.

DarkSora

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 28, 2017
I'm honestly surprised there's no video of this at all on YouTube.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just need some confirmation and a video proving it before I suffer through this campaign just to get to the cabinet lol.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Ahh fuck it, I'll reinstall and see if this works lmao. First Homefront playthrough was on controller back when my PC sucked so I want to see if there's M+KB support for TS2 here.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
i didnt actually hate the first game

i mean it wasnt great but i got my moneys worth of enjoyment (i think i paid a dollar)

had fun taking a screenshot of every product placement in the game

ive only heard this one is better in every single way so i should have bought it earlier

but now im only doing it for timesplitters